Early Holiday Shopping Pass

Whats this 'Early Holiday Shopping Pass' banner that has appeared on my Daz screen this morning - but which expires on 17/11/16 @ 11.59 PM MST?

It was'nt there twelve hours ago on the 17/11/16 when I was purchasing so why does it show up on 18/11/16?.

Needless to say it is already invalid so please in future dangle carrots when they are relavent (not the next day)and remove the banner when they have expired

Comments

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120

Yes, I was surprised, too. Popped up today and is not valid anymore....? Should that be funny?

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246

Same here. Pretty sad excuse for a coupon...appearing after it has expired sad

• Good morning Y'all. I'm hoping that the coupon was mistakenly given the wrong date and that the good folks at DAZ3D will have it fixed when they arrive to work this morning.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

It was showing for me when it was relevant yesterday, but I was disqualified from using it under the 'After two months of sales? Where the heck do you think I'm pulling it all from?' condition. I was kind of surprised to see it still there today.

• It was showing for me when it was relevant yesterday, but I was disqualified from using it under the 'After two months of sales? Where the heck do you think I'm pulling it all from?' condition. I was kind of surprised to see it still there today.

Well then, I guess it really is a nightmare before Christmas (for Daz3D) because that banner was not there for me yesterday. May cost them some sales today if they don't extend it to those who got the coupon late.

• Coupon banner has mysteriously disappeared. It must have been the scrooge who stole it! No free holiday accessories for us!

• It was a surprise as it popped in the afternoon my time. But it worked, I got an extra 20% of Teen Princess Leila and I got the freebie.

• Yeah I got one too,just about to use it when I realised it was expired .maybe we should try it anyway?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

The timing  of this offer was disappointing. Received the day after Lucian pro was released.

• The banner was scheduled to go down about 9 hours ago, when the offer ended.  It looks to me like everyone is scheduled correctly.  Is anyone still seeing this now?

• I got the Holiday offer yesterday and I used it yesterday. Today I got one for Lucian 7, but I already bought him the day he was released.

• I got it and used it yesterday.  It was awesome!  It put Leila up to 50% off, applied a discount to some PC+ items, and got me a gift card at 17% off.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802
    DAZ_Steve said:

The banner was scheduled to go down about 9 hours ago, when the offer ended.  It looks to me like everyone is scheduled correctly.  Is anyone still seeing this now?

only ever gor the Lucian message yesterday, the other one only showed up today. To late to be used. Is there a way to toggle between whence there are two of those messages?

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,010

It only appeared for me in the UK this morning, and has now disappeared. So I don't think I could use it as I couldn't see it when it was live. Odd way to do business. Why annoy people by offering them something they can't use because it has expired.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,658
    edited November 2016

I got it yesterday. It sat over top the Lucian banner I already had, and I used it just after midnight eastern US time. Got the Lucian Pro bundle for a wicked low price. yes

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • Cdl_ztCdl_zt Posts: 11

also only showed up today for me, but hey your loss, was going to buy something when i saw the extra discount, but then decided not to bother.

• ServantServant Posts: 758
    edited November 2016

These things really should never be 1-day only as time zone differences in the community are vastly different. 2-days is reasonable as the bare minimum.

Post edited by Servant on