RRRR What does it mean Winners announced

TotteTotte Posts: 13,505

RRRR What does it stand for?

We have pulled, rendered, posted, voted and tallied and now we have winners to announce in the RRRR What does it stand for render contest.

Best category after voting

Rank Entry Points
1 Chanteur-de-Vent #2 27
2 luci45 #3 17
3 barbult #3 14
4 barbult #2 13
5 luci45 #8 11
6 luci45 #4 9
7 Lyam#1     8
8 MelanieL#2 8

Best category after recalculation

Rank Entry and prizes Points LBs
1 Chanteur-de-Vent #2
- One item from Dumor3D's store
- $13 DAZ Store GC
29 1 LB

luci45 #3
- One item from Dumor3D's store
- $10 DAZ Store GC

27 1 LB
3 barbult #3
- $7 DAZ Store GC
27 1 LB
4 MelanieL#2
- $5 DAZ Store GC
14 1 LB (Climb)

Funniest category after voting 

Rank Entry Points
1 barbult #1 18
2 luci45 #8 17
3 Gopherus #8 17
4 Totte #3 17
5 Linwelly #1 10
6 Lyam#1     10
7 Gopherus #1 9
8 luci45 #3 9

Best category after recalculation

Rank Entry and prizes Points LBs
1 luci45 #8
- One item from Totte's store
- $13 DAZ Store GC
26 2 LB (1 Climb)

Gopherus #8
One item from Totte's store
- $10 DAZ Store GC

26 2 LB (1 Climb)
3 barbult #1
- $7 DAZ Store GC
24 1 LB
4 Totte #3
- $5 DAZ Store GC

Current Lucky Bastard standing
(As climbing generates a lunartic amount of LBs, the dropoff for taking part is now increased to two if you had > 2 LB carried over from the last contest)

Name Current LBs
luci45 8 + 3 - 2
Karibou 2
Gopherus 2 + 2 -1  
MelanieL 1 +1 -1 
barbult 2 +2 -1 
purrkat 1 
Chanteur-de-Vent 1 +1 - 1
Ken OBanion 1 

Congratulations to all the winners! this was a fun contest!
Luci keeps getting LBs, lots of LBs, but what else was to expect?

Prizes will start to be handed out soon. PMs will be sent to take care of the Prize distribution.

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

I suppose you studies mathematiks for this calkulation thing, Totte!

Congrats to the winners! It was a fun contest, wish I had made that second entry.... looking forward to the next one

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    Hey, thanks for the prizes and the honor - not so much for the extra LBs! I don't know how Luci45 does it. Anyway, I'm throwing the prize money and more back into the pot for the next round. Totte, put me down for $20 sponsorship.
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Thanks for the votes and Congratulations to the other winners!  That was a lot of fun and looking forward to the next contest.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited November 2016

@Gopherus & @Luci, PM me with what you want as a prize and put it into the cart.
    @Chanteur-de-Vent & @Luci, PM Dumor and same procedure as above.

CG PMs are coming around soon. 

barbult said:
    Hey, thanks for the prizes and the honor - not so much for the extra LBs! I don't know how Luci45 does it. Anyway, I'm throwing the prize money and more back into the pot for the next round. Totte, put me down for $20 sponsorship.

@Barbult: I need to give you the GC from this round anyway but I put you up at $20 sponsorship for the next one. (Will be way to complicated to keep track of GC from this round to be passed onto the next, lol. Would work if there was a RRRR account at DAZ where sponsors chipped in and then it was distrubuted from)

Post edited by Totte on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks for the placing for mine.
    I feel blessed to only carry forward that one LB - "commiserations" to those who picked up more (I await Luci's next oeuvre with high anticipation surprisewink)
    A big thanks to Totte for all the admin - not least working out that incerdibly complex scoring scheme!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    Totte said:

@Gopherus & @Luci, PM me with what you want as a prize and put it into the cart.

barbult said:

@Barbult: I need to give you the GC from this round anyway but I put you up at $20 sponsorship for the next one. (Will be way to complicated to keep track of GC from this round to be passed onto the next, lol. Would work if there was a RRRR account at DAZ where sponsors chipped in and then it was distrubuted from)

That's what I figured. It will work. Thanks for all the effort you put into keeping this contest going and even offering prizes.

• LyamLyam Posts: 137

Congrats everyone!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Congrats to the winners! 

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654

Thanks and congrats to other winners. A big thank you to Totte and sponsors! I will do my best to enjoy all my LBs.

Hi, Novica!

• Thank you all and congratulations to all the winners! And thank you Totte and sponsors for organising this RRRR. 

Totte said:

Done. Sent Dumor a PM, put it in my cart.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Congrads to the winners another amazing month or so of rendering!!!!

• Totte said:

DAZ Soon.cheeky

• Hahahaha.
    Nice for the winners.

I'm even not in those rankings.
    So bad I am? ^^.
    But next time, perhaps.