Output to Frames

vindazivindazi Posts: 667
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Is it possible to render out in Daz and Bryce to separate frames? I am experimenting with an approach which could benefit from having all of the individual frames output rather than a complete movie. If this is not possible is there software that can take the movie and render individual frames?

Comments

• vindazivindazi Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

In Animate 2 Iam having response issues with the AniBlocks. I find that I have to click and hold as much as 15-20 seconds before it resondsto allow me to add it to the time line. Is there a fix for this?

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

vindazi said:
    Is it possible to render out in Daz and Bryce to separate frames? I am experimenting with an approach which could benefit from having all of the individual frames output rather than a complete movie. If this is not possible is there software that can take the movie and render individual frames?

yes - under render output

edited December 1969

vindazi said:
    In Animate 2 Iam having response issues with the AniBlocks. I find that I have to click and hold as much as 15-20 seconds before it resondsto allow me to add it to the time line. Is there a fix for this?

I just drag them up - no delay for me

edited December 2012

Can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to create aniBlocks from poses? I saw one using puppeteer but I could not see how to use the poses. I am using aniMate2.

Post edited by vindazi on
    edited December 1969

This may seem at first like I am asking the same question but, is there a tutorial on how to create my own aniBlocks for AniMate2 in DS4?

edited December 1969

vindazi said:
    This may seem at first like I am asking the same question but, is there a tutorial on how to create my own aniBlocks for AniMate2 in DS4?

set up your poses on the DS timeline - bring up the aniMate timeline - right click in the gray area - save as aniBlock
    you need the full version of aniMate to do this .

edited December 1969

Thanks, I will ry that but first, is it possible to delete an aniBolck without deleting the figure it is attached to? How?

edited December 1969

Never mind I just found that answer.

edited December 2012

Can anyone recommend some poses that will streamline the creation of my own aniBlocks? For example I have one running poses but I need more to create running. I am also looking for moses that would allow me to construct other actions.

Post edited by vindazi on
  • Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

vindazi said:
    Can anyone recommend some poses that will streamline the creation of my own aniBlocks? For example I have one running poses but I need more to create running.
    Sometimes pose sets come with a right and left hand version (mirror image poses). I wonder if something like alternating those types of poses would work.

I am also looking for moses that would allow me to construct other actions.

Try looking in a little basket in the bull rushes on the river Nile... that's where they found him last time. :cheese:
    edited December 1969

vindazi said:
    Can anyone recommend some poses that will streamline the creation of my own aniBlocks? For example I have one running poses but I need more to create running.
    Sometimes pose sets come with a right and left hand version (mirror image poses). I wonder if something like alternating those types of poses would work.

I am also looking for moses that would allow me to construct other actions.

Try looking in a little basket in the bull rushes on the river Nile... that's where they found him last time. :cheese:

Whoa, what a typo :-)!

Let me restate the question :-). I am also looking for "POSES" that would allow me to construct "ANIBLOCKS".