Holiday Special Sale

anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
edited December 1969 in The Commons

As black november ends the holiday special begins...
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/
50% off all daz originals

sale.JPG
1167 x 624 - 125K

Comments

• HALO creativeHALO creative Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

Am I the only one still seeing 40% discount from the Black November sale, not the 50% advertised?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557
    edited December 1969

I am not seeing any discounts, guess they put the sign up, but forgot the rest, LOL.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Looks like they've changed the prices.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Seem to be 70% now . . .

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

I also see 70%!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,818
    edited December 1969

70% would be 50% sale + 40% PC discount.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,319
    edited December 1969

Does anybody know how long does this new sale will last?

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

70% would be 50% sale + 40% PC discount.

For the record: I wasn't implying that the showed discount was wrong :)
    Just wanted to inform what my browser was showing.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited November 2012

So if the 40% off for PC members ends with november, folks only a little bit of time to take advantage of the 70% off. Hard to say what they will do tomorrow...

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

You can still take advantage of the bundle and freebie deals from Black November, which is pretty awesome when combined with the new sale! ;-)

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

Daz O's have been on 50% sale so often lately that I've gotten pretty much all of them that I want. They really need to come up with a different promotion.

edited December 1969

Hmm, thanks for the heads up. Just rebought my bundle from yesterday for half the price!

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Daz O's have been on 50% sale so often lately that I've gotten pretty much all of them that I want. They really need to come up with a different promotion.

I hear ya. I would say I would like to see more PA sales, but we just had a few and I skipped out on them.

Some of the PA's here sell different items at other stores, and it just so happens those other items are cooler than what they sell here so I've been naughty lately and not been loyal here. I still have my monthly coupon to use and no idea what to buy with it.

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

While I cannot say that I have purchased all of the DO items that I want, between the Hiro 5 bundle and now the Horse bundle, I am not allowed to spend any money for a few weeks (at least). I really need to quit looking at all of the beautiful shineys. ;)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited November 2012

Anyone else find it odd that most of the pictures illustrating this sale of DAZ Originals are, in fact, PA items??
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited November 2012

I had 5 items in my cart from black november grab bag which I ended up getting for 8 bucks, when yesterday they were 17.

Oddly, when I click on the black november link, I can see only the new holiday sale. Is the Black November sale still available.?

EDIT: Oh, I see, you can click on the category and see the types of items that are sold by daz that are 70% off. Got it.

Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited December 1969

I got the links from my internet history as the black november link is linking to the holiday sale.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/build-your-own-mega-bundle?p=1
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/november-freebies/

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited November 2012

Oh good grief.

I just compared the totals of two Build your own Bundles. If purchased today, the 11/19/2012 bundle is $8.98 instead of $17.95. A difference of $8.97.

The 11/29/2012 bundle is $13.14 instead of $22.29. A difference of $9.15.

For a total of $18.12.

I placed a request for a refund of the difference. It's still within 30 days of the purchases and Black November doesn't end till tonight. With the tendency for DAZ sales events to end prematurely, I placed that second order yesterday instead of today. Clearly ... I should have waited.

For both!

There may be a few other products I purchased during November that are further discounted, but these were the most obvious.

Edit: The Black November link (at least at the top of the Forum page) went to the Create Your Own Ultimate Holiday Bundle, and the build your bundle now button took me to the Black November Bundle product category. I didn't try the links on the store page.

Post edited by Satira Capriccio on
  • tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

Does anybody know how long does this new sale will last?

Good question. That's one of the biggest annoyances of this new site: no sale expiration dates on product pages. :