Using Handles

NorrieNorrie Posts: 32
edited November 2012 in The Commons

I've just bought Salome and she's wearing a sexy see through skirt. There are dance move poses included too. This is where the problem starts.Does anyone out there know any good links to You Tube tutorials for the use of handles to control the skirt. It moves too rigidly.. All I can find are examples of what people have done but no one explains HOW they did it. And how do I get rid of them in the rendering, it looks like she's got a load of golf balls tied to the hem?Thank you.

Post edited by Norrie on

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

norrie said:
    I've just bought Salome and she's wearing a sexy see through skirt. There are dance move poses included too. This is where the problem starts.Does anyone out there know any good links to You Tube tutorials for the use of handles to control the skirt. It moves too rigidly.. All I can find are examples of what people have done but no one explains HOW they did it. And how do I get rid of them in the rendering, it looks like she's got a load of golf balls tied to the hem?Thank you.

I had some problems with handles with a childs outfit I used. Did you use autofit to fit the dress to your character? If so, autofit removes the handles so you can't get rid of them the usual way.

You can make them invisible in the surfaces tab though.

• NorrieNorrie Posts: 32
    edited December 1969

Thanks Serene, I forgot about using the surfaces tab. Why not make a tutorial on the use of handles? I liked the one you did for the t shirt, great help. Thank you