Ethnicity Genesis morphs won't show up

BraincellsBraincells Posts: 42

Hi I bought and installed the 3 Ethnicity for Genesis packs. i run Daz Studio on 4.5 Mac. Michael 5 install went well. I checked the location and compared to file list. Seems to be all standard (see screenshot) Restarting won't help. No dials show up in shaping or posing as described. Any ideas how to fix it- I see my evolution morphs etc?

install.jpg
1197 x 340 - 52K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

consensio said:
    No dials show up in shaping or posing as described. Any ideas how to fix it- I see my evolution morphs etc?
    ]

Check under Parameters?

• BraincellsBraincells Posts: 42
    edited December 1969

Thansk for the tip but In Parameters under
    >Actor
    >Morphs
    >Pose Control
    only my old morphs show up, not the ethnicity ones

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The Readme says:

•You can find new shaping dials in the following locations of the Shaping Tab:
    ◦"Head:"
    ■"Female:Real World:Asian"
    ■"Male:Real World:Asian"

I don't use the Shaping tab, so I have no idea if they appear there or not, but in the Parameters pane, they are in Actor > Head >Male > Real World > Asian, and the same fpr the Female version. Just select the full Genesis figure first (not just the Head).

• BraincellsBraincells Posts: 42
    edited December 1969

The Readme says:

•You can find new shaping dials in the following locations of the Shaping Tab:
    ◦"Head:"
    ■"Female:Real World:Asian"
    ■"Male:Real World:Asian"

I don't use the Shaping tab, so I have no idea if they appear there or not, but in the Parameters pane, they are in Actor > Head >Male > Real World > Asian, and the same fpr the Female version. Just select the full Genesis figure first (not just the Head).

Hi Jimmy, thanks this works but the dials show up only in the shaping tab under Actor>Head; not under the Parameter tab. Either way, that solved it for me. Cheers for your help.