Animate Lite

Harlen SheltonHarlen Shelton Posts: 14
edited November 2016 in New Users

Hi Dazzlers. I am having problems underestanding how to get Animate Lite working in DS 4.9. I have watched hours of tutorials on YouTube, searched the Forums, searched the GoFigure website and still cannot get the feature to function. The Animate Timeline is open, a Genesis figure is selected and shows in the timeline... but no preview when hovering the mouse over the Aniblocks, no dragging and dropping Aniblocks onto the timeline.. ??? DAZ is installed in the default location.

The link to the GoFigure Animate Website: http://www.gofigure3d.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=79

Post edited by Harlen Shelton on

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,996

You need to select the character you want to animate first, and add it to the timeline with the plus button.

(I think the Lite Version has no product key, but if yes, that would need to be added before the plugin will do anything.

• BeeMKay... thank you so much...

BeeMKay said:

You need to select the character you want to animate first, and add it to the timeline with the plus button.

(I think the Lite Version has no product key, but if yes, that would need to be added before the plugin will do anything.

I do not remember seeing that info anywhere... simply select the character then add it to the timeline with the plus button... now the feature works. WOW... I am embarrassed to admit how much time I have been trying to figure that out. :P lcol... (laughing crazily out loud) :)

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,996
    edited October 2016

No problem, I'm glad it's working for you now, and don't worry. I regulary forget about adding the character, then I sit there a minute or two swearing at the screen, before I remember that I actually have to add the character to make it work. smiley

Post edited by BeeMKay on