Gwenbleiz's Eyes

I just bought Gwenbleiz, who looks amazing, but I wish the eyes didn't default to the cat-eye pupils. I'd rather apply those slit pupils when I want to use them, but I'd rather they defaulted to normal, round pupils. No matter what I do, I can't make the slit pupils change to round ones. The pupil remove morph doens't work. I think the cat eyes look great for certain types of characters, but I want to use this charater in other ways, and I don't want the cat eyes on him. Is there a bug in the shaping morphs that isn't working properly? Selecting the eyes also doesn't work. I've tried everything, but nothing changes them. The ad shows a view of him with regular round eyes. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• melaniemelanie Posts: 769

Never mind! I found how to fix it. The add/remove morphs don't work, so I used the slider to change his eyes.

• Please report this as a possible bug - I suspect it means the eye shape is ERC linked to the body morph, so it isn't cancelled by setting then local value to 0 (this used to happen a lot with the navel morph).

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited October 2016

I'm downloding him right now...so I can check that.

The eyes ARE ERC linked to the Head...and the Head is linked to the Full load preset.

All the Rem presets are messed up...especially if you use the 'full load' preset to load them.  They somewhat work if you individually load the presets.  But removing the Head will automatically remove the eyes, too.

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • melanie said:

I just bought Gwenbleiz, who looks amazing, but I wish the eyes didn't default to the cat-eye pupils. I'd rather apply those slit pupils when I want to use them, but I'd rather they defaulted to normal, round pupils. No matter what I do, I can't make the slit pupils change to round ones. The pupil remove morph doens't work. I think the cat eyes look great for certain types of characters, but I want to use this charater in other ways, and I don't want the cat eyes on him. Is there a bug in the shaping morphs that isn't working properly? Selecting the eyes also doesn't work. I've tried everything, but nothing changes them. The ad shows a view of him with regular round eyes. What am I doing wrong?

The Scar and the eyes are Linked to the head morph (same for the body). I will do an update to correct that. Sorry if you encounter issues