A different type of dragon - LIVE! (COMMERCIAL)

ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
edited October 2016 in The Commons

Niddhog. Fafnir. Corpse-tearer. These Norse dragons don't fit the conventional image of four legs, wings, tail, and serpentine neck. Instead, they are immense, with only two legs, and massive horns. Now they have decided to raid your library - very soon!!!

EDIT: And he's already live!

http://www.daz3d.com/the-lindwyrm

daz3dLindwyrmMainPromo.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 651K
Post edited by Valandar on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Beautiful textures- both in the bumps and color! Congrats on the release, he/she is very unique and looks nimble and imposing. yes

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

lovely creature. I have several uses for it

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

I'm a sucker for dragons. On wishlist for when I have cash.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Already mine lol.... I'm a sucker for dragons too.  Can't wait til I have some time to try him out.

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417

I was thinking as I made this particular promo... should I give the poor Herdbeast a break? :D

LindwyrmPopup02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 972K
  • Valandar said:

I was thinking as I made this particular promo... should I give the poor Herdbeast a break? :D

Which limb?

Valandar said:

At least a couple need to make it out alive or you will run out of herdbeast pretty soon lol.  The look on his face is priceless though!

Oh, just wait...

SwampHydraPopup001.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 778K

Oh my gosh that poor herdbeast lol! I'm sitting here laughing but I feel terrible for the poor thing!  Its so abused lolol. Is that going to be a hydra by chance?...

Oh my gosh that poor herdbeast lol! I'm sitting here laughing but I feel terrible for the poor thing!  Its so abused lolol. Is that going to be a hydra by chance?...

Well, I count six heads and one body... :D

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    Valandar said:

Yes! Herdbeasts need a break now and then.

I think the dragon looks distracted. He is looking to his left. Herdbeast is ducking for cover while the getting is good. 

• Valandar said:

Then stop chopping them off - or it'll be a nightmare to rig wink

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    Valandar said:

Hey, careful with the blade, we don't need any more heads on that thing...

<thwack> <thud>

Ooops!

Well, when I started to rig, it only had four heads... :P