Store problem with Octavius

TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I want to buy the clothing set, but it won't go into my account. I get this error: Please specify product link(s).

I've logged out, cleared my cache and logged in, no luck. Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Make sure that you are logged in to the store, then add another item to you cart. Once you see that it now holds 2 items, remove the one you don't want. But do be sure you log in to your account first.

If you try putting something in the cart when you are not fully logged in, the poor store software gets confused.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Make sure that you are logged in to the store, then add another item to you cart. Once you see that it now holds 2 items, remove the one you don't want. But do be sure you log in to your account first.

If you try putting something in the cart when you are not fully logged in, the poor store software gets confused.

I gave that a shot, no luck. Seems to be the only item doing that.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK, I gave it a try, and you are correct, I haven't seen that before. I will flag it up.

If I were you I would put in a support ticket to Sales dept as well, so you can prove you were trying to buy it at sale price, in case the sale ends before anything is done.