Lavinia -- yay corpse-like, rotten texture! Boo no 3Delight mats!

Lavinia's texture looks pretty cool, and I can certainly hand-convert the materials to 3Delight. I'm just frustrated by the complete lack of 3Delight materials for her. I do hope this isn't a trend for future Daz Original characters.

--MW

Comments

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited August 2017

Agreed. She looks pretty cool.

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • Has anyone tried Lavina's skin on the Undead Creature Creator HD Morph Pack yet?

edited March 2019

• I'd have bought this in a heartbreat if it had #Delight support.

• HorusRa said:

Seems to work ok. G3F + Morph pack + Lavinia skin. I couldn't really find anything wrong, even the ears looked good, I think anyway.
    ​This is straight out of the box so to speak, no skin optimization, and the default hdri so one can see it very generically, general results right out of the box. 

Thanks HorusRa. If its not to much trouble can you post a couple picks using the zombie morphs?

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited October 2016

Yeah, very surprised at this release, because it seems to replicate what's just come out (which makes me wonder if combining the morphs might give some interesting extremes). Skin is very relevant, however.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited March 2019

• DirewrathDirewrath Posts: 225

The one thing I can say is that the hands/feet morphs for the G3F creature creator set are really well done.  The other morphs could have been recreated easily as they are not so extreme, but this gal, I kind of like her look. 

HorusRa said:
    HorusRa said:

Seems to work ok. G3F + Morph pack + Lavinia skin. I couldn't really find anything wrong, even the ears looked good, I think anyway.
    ​This is straight out of the box so to speak, no skin optimization, and the default hdri so one can see it very generically, general results right out of the box. 

Thanks HorusRa. If its not to much trouble can you post a couple picks using the zombie morphs?

Zombie morphs? I'm not finding any zombie morphs, nothing by that name anyway. The package seems very limited now that I really think about it.

There is the skeletal morph in the G3F set that is meant to be zombie looking, I think that is what was being mentioned?

edited March 2019

• HorusRa said:
    Direwrath said:

The one thing I can say is that the hands/feet morphs for the G3F creature creator set are really well done.  The other morphs could have been recreated easily as they are not so extreme, but this gal, I

HorusRa said:

There is the skeletal morph in the G3F set that is meant to be zombie looking, I think that is what was being mentioned?

Yes, I made note of just how nice the hands and feet look, and matter of a factt I liked them so much I meant to include a render for the other poster showing them, but I accidently closed studio and didn't need to save the test render, because it was just for the poster.
    ​As far as the skeletal morph, I guess I'd need him to pin point which one it is in the promos, if it is shown, however, I am getting ready to go to work for the night, so maybe someone else could get a render to him. I wouldn't be able to do it until home from work in the a.m.

Hi, sorry. Been prepping for a family thing all day. The morphs that im wondering about are shown in the first two promo images.

edited March 2019

• That looks pretty good. Thanks.

edited March 2019

Your welcome.