Another question about GenX for Genesis

jesuschoyjesuschoy Posts: 57
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I've been practicing with the GenX plugin; now I want to delete what I've done and that nothing appears when loading a new Genesis; how can I do this?

Comments

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

"data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs" - that's where the morph files for Genesis are stored, any made by GenX will be in there, so you need to find them and delete the DSF files.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited November 2012

Be CAREFUL! when you call up any figure you've saved that has those morphs you're about to delete applied, you will get an error message.

As far as I know, the morph is not actually loaded till it's in use, just the dial... (someone correct me if I'm wrong, please)

Post edited by wancow on
  • jesuschoyjesuschoy Posts: 57
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your answers.

• Type 0 NegativeType 0 Negative Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    Be CAREFUL! when you call up any figure you've saved that has those morphs you're about to delete applied, you will get an error message.

As far as I know, the morph is not actually loaded till it's in use, just the dial... (someone correct me if I'm wrong, please)

I'm still on an old version of DS4 and I delete morphs and didnt get an error when loading old scene files with the Genesis.
    If this is true for the newer DS4.5 I'll loose a lot of work.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I did it once in DS4 with a figure I created using a morph I deleted. I don't think I got an error message, but the figure was not what I had saved.