Crashed Space Ship

Anybody know if there is a crashed space ship of any kind in the Daz store alone the lines of Survivors, the Plane, or the  Wreckage series?

Comments

• R****osity has a few internal sets and some debris from which most of the crucial elements can be cobbled. cofleck-gnorg is a good vendor to start with there.

AFAIK, there's nothing that actually has a crashed ship exterior, though.

For the record, if someone made a ship exterior with crash/blast damage, I'd buy it instantly.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255

Ant Farm has a Point of Impact set. It's fairly old and doesn't have everything you list. But it's worth checking.

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,325
    JOdel said:

Ant Farm has a Point of Impact set. It's fairly old and doesn't have everything you list. But it's worth checking.

I see what you mean.  That can be useful!

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

R****osity has a few internal sets and some debris from which most of the crucial elements can be cobbled. cofleck-gnorg is a good vendor to start with there.

For the record, if someone made a ship exterior with crash/blast damage, I'd buy it instantly.

You can say the name...it's not like Renderosity is the source of ultimate evil or anything.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    mjc1016 said:

R****osity has a few internal sets and some debris from which most of the crucial elements can be cobbled. cofleck-gnorg is a good vendor to start with there.

You can say the name...it's not like Renderosity is the source of ultimate evil or anything.

No, that's here:  http://www.daz3d.com/cthulhu-rising

• Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750

OT

mjc1016 said:

But I'm convinced their Website designers are minions of said beast and worried one was subcontracted for the PC+ sale page.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Coflek Gnorg has two sets that sound pretty much exactly what you're looking for: Space Debris and Hull Breech, and Cybertenko, also at Rendo has several different crashed vehicles that might serve as the base of what you want as well.

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

http://www.daz3d.com/space-wrecked-construction-kit by AnyFarm

Can always Hide a section of the ship you want to use, and place this product in the gaps.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    mjc1016 said:

Any 3D store is, my credit card says...

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    mjc1016 said:

Looks like someone had fun in the genetic lab...