creating animation loop

Muze75Muze75 Posts: 0
edited November 2012 in New Users

I am creating a lot of animation loops. Essentially I need the pose to return to exactly as it is at the beginning of the animation. I can't seem to copy keyframes, which I'm not sure would be a solution or not, but if I could copy the keyframe found at the start and paste it at the end of the animation maybe that would do it. Please help, thanks.

Post edited by Muze75 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Two options: save a Pose preset in frame 0, choosing Current Frame Only (the default), and apply it in the last frame; or without any keyframes set, put the figure in the pose you ant in frame 0, then go to the last frame, select all bones, and click the Add Keyframe button in the timeline.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • Muze75Muze75 Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Two options: save a Pose preset in frame 0, choosing Current Frame Only (the default), and apply it in the last frame; or without any keyframes set, put the figure in the pose you ant in frame 0, then go to the last frame, select all bones, and click the Add Keyframe button in the timeline.

thanks, that's really helpful. I don't understand puppeteer yet so that's for another day.

edit: figured it out

Post edited by Muze75 on