Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Yeah, looks like an error. THIS is probably the artist. 

I hope they fix it, otherwise the sales credits might be going to the wrong PA.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
    Looking at this debut item today, I can't help but notice that this P3D item is marked as created by PG-Graphics rather than P3Design. Is that correct? Or are these two actually the same PA with different names?
  • mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
    I swear I didn't see this thread before I made my own. Can someone merge mine with this one? :)
  • nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,325

Anybody know what Lorin is wearing in this pic?  I've been looking for something simple like this for Elven characters for the longest, and now it pops up out of nowhere.

lorinpopup_7-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 222K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Threads merged.

Anybody know what Lorin is wearing in this pic?  I've been looking for something simple like this for Elven characters for the longest, and now it pops up out of nowhere.

That's a good question. It's a cool outfit. I looked but could couldn't find the outfit (I did find the jewelry though). 

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610
    edited October 2016

It's called Wildy and it was made by Aery Soul for V4.

So... It's not available for sale anymore.

Post edited by Lyoness on
    Lyoness said:

Oh well.   But it was a very nice design regardless.

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    Lyoness said:

that's funny...I had thought it when looking at it last night that it was by Aery Soul, but couldn't find it at any store.  I'm glad my hunch was correct.

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    Lyoness said:

Why?

• Lyoness said:

Why?

Because A* S* periodically pull their older content (and change their name).

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    Lyoness said:

Why?

I think frequently is more the word. LOL

Laurie

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited October 2016
    Lyoness said:

Why?

One of the 'hard, fast rules' in this game...if it is an AS item...get it now, it may not be around tomorrow...

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

any body know what the other outfit is?

lorinpopup_3-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 173K

How the heck does that thing stay up?  surprise

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

Looks like a modified version of http://www.daz3d.com/wild-spirit-for-genesis-3-female-s (it doesn't have the strap in the middle)

ThatGuy said:

Looks like a modified version of http://www.daz3d.com/wild-spirit-for-genesis-3-female-s (it doesn't have the strap in the middle)

Yep, you're right. It's definitely Wild Spirit with some of it hidden. 

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

Really cute, didn't get it because of all those straps and stuff.  it looks much better with all that stuff.

• Sorry for the confusion, the Lorin character indeed is mine and the vendor PG-Graphics is a complete different vendor. I already contacted daz about this issue and I hope it will be solved soon :)

At the other hand its great that you recognize my work :)

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996
    P3Design said:

Sorry for the confusion, the Lorin character indeed is mine and the vendor PG-Graphics is a complete different vendor. I already contacted daz about this issue and I hope it will be solved soon :)

At the other hand its great that you recognize my work :)

P3D Angel and Brita have my absolute favourite eyes of any character (and they're really cute in general of course.)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947

Simple - gravity!

The gravity of the situation if it doesn't stay up cheeky

• Great to hear lx :)

• the wild spirit suit stayed up using some duct tape ;)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

obviously by magic; just like how skimpy armour on the ladies is as affective as full body armour that only show their eyes is on men.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited October 2016

Faith? LOL

It stays up by way of the laws of the universe, aka "Daz Physics" (see also "Poser Physics") ;)

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Its Fantasy Physics aka Magic of course lol.  I do love the outfit and the girl is lovely