Hand morph for Genesis(1)?

I'm looking for pieces to kitbash some characters and I was wondering if there's a hand morph or geo-graph for genesis 1 that will take the hand from 5 fingers down to 3 (perhaps by merging or hiding 2 of the fingers?) I've not found anything yet although now that I'm typing this, I kind of recall something maybe similar that was posted a while back.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,063

I think there's one in the Creature creator body morphs

• http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-creature-creator-bodies has a morph called "ThreeFinger" which I would think works the same as the three finger morphs in other Creatute Creator packs. I am not a my rendering computer or I could verify this.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Ahh, thank you. Slipped my mind to look there, I only have the V4 version and I don't use it much.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

There are also a number of finger number modification morphs (4, 3 & 2) included with DarioFish's HFS shape packs for Genesis & G2F over at Renderosity, and those packs include corresponding toe morph sets as well. 

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Ahh, the HFS. I think I've got that in my wishlist but i only briefly looked at it and thought it was only for head shapes. The more options to do the same thng, the better :)

• Or look for SickleYield's Mutations on ShareCG:  free is always good, and for some reason she included two versions of the morph.
    One is used here.

The New Nightcrawler.png
    600 x 782 - 206K