Michael for free ?

There just was a sale to obtain Michael x for free, if you buy some other produchts.

On the second view that isn't really interesting, as long there is not the little "Anatomical Detail" included.
And why should I spend a big amount of money for the Pro-Bundle, only to get a lot of Sub-Products I already own?

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992

Not everyone is interested in anatomically correct males, and for those who just render clothed characters and want the character, it's a good offer.

As for "not wanting to buy the Pro bundle"... there's always renderotica, where you can get fully functional parts for the price of a base character, or less. Just sayin. wink

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Pardon what?

There're poses, textures, hair. But not that special prop.

No, not the Pro bundle. 

Check out the Website Renderotica.com

it has male and female anatomical Elements for all generations. The price for them is what you pay for a base figure, often less.

Yea sorry,

but I only found lots of poses, morphs, mats and pubic hair. But not that special little element.  :(

Try "Naughty Bits" smiley

or add this to the main URL: /Store/cat/229_Naughty-Bits

edited October 2016

Hm,

only G3 and that from poison, which I knew that didn't work well.

But I know, I'm not the only one here in the community requesting it seperately or at least as part of the base character.

Thank you

Post edited by AndyS on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Anatomical elelments will only be included in the Adult Pro Packs. They will mnot be included with the base figures.   The good thing is you only need to buy one probundle for each generation, as the anatomical elements are the same for each character pack.  So if you don't want to buy Michael 6 pro you can always buy Gianni6 pro or  Lee 6 Pro etc etc.

edited October 2016

Using DAZ should stay fun.

Most of us use it only just for fun. And it should stay fun. But if you have to spend that much money only to use this special detail for only some special shots, it is no fun anymore.

We're not amused !

P.S.

Do you really think, minor users can not access the pro-products?

There are some pro bundles without this detail.

Post edited by AndyS on

Simple solution: Sooner or later, there will be a sale when the Pro pack either will be a freebie or available at the price of abase figure. That's the time to buy it.

As for complaining... write a petition to the DAZ3D boss. Here in the forum, you will exactly achieve zero, and the discussion has been done all over at least for the three years I'm here, and probably longer before that. Nothing has changed, so that should be an indicator as to how useful these protests are in the forum.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

This has been hashed to death a milion times already...