Genesis 3 Female

Hello,

Genesis 3 Female upper jaw is missing, can anyone help me, thanks. DAZ Studio 4.9

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Can you elaborate some more?

As in a control bone?

The facial rigging is completely different in the Genesis 3 line.

• edraceedrace Posts: 4

There is no upper jaw and the scale works on ly in the upper face?

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Pretty much...but most of the new face rig is hidden by default, it can be unhidden and the individual parts then controlled. 

• ArtisanSArtisanS Posts: 209
    edited October 2016

Last time I checked I only had one jaw bone...my upperjaw is firmly connected to the rest of the skull......as is in most of the mammals, verry few examples should exist to confirm the rule but I don't know any..so Genesis 3 Female (being a mammal also) should only have 1 jawbone!

Greats, ArtisanS

Post edited by ArtisanS on
  • ArtisanS said:

Last time I checked I only had one jaw bone...my upperjaw is firmly connected to the rest of the skull......as is in most of the mammals, verry few examples should exist to confirm the rule but I don't know any..so Genesis 3 Female (being a mammal also) should only have 1 jawbone!

Greats, ArtisanS

Bones are not necessarily matched to joints - they are there to make the figure work, some to ensure separation between aprts, some to control soft tissue (as with many of the facial bones in the Genesis 3 figures), and some to overcome the limits of the rigging (as with the split between bend and twist bones in Genesis 3).