Selling my Daz items or my account

Hi there. I won't be able to use my DAZ stuff for a very long time, and I was wondering if it will be possible for me sell the items that I have bought in the last year. Not at full price and only if is legal, of course.

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145

I'm almost certain that is not permitted.

Laurie

• I'm afraid that the Daz license is not transferable, so no you are not permitted to sell the items to someone else. I'm sorry not to be able to give a more helpful reply.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Basically, you do have the items you've bought for as long as Daz exists, so they should be around when you can get back to using them.

• lucartllucartl Posts: 52

Mmmmmmhh . . Ok. Got it. Thanks.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,311
    mjc1016 said:

Basically, you do have the items you've bought for as long as Daz exists, so they should be around when you can get back to using them.

I am pretty sure you can still continue to use (legally) any items even if DAZ does not exist, you would just need to be certain that you had downloaded them first.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,432
    edited October 2016

"All other rights with respect to the Content and its use are reserved by Daz and its licensors. "  

http://www.daz3d.com/eula

Non transferable is mentioned in the first clause of the agreement.

eulaexcerpt.jpg
    1014 x 441 - 185K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992
    lucartl said:

Hi there. I won't be able to use my DAZ stuff for a very long time, and I was wondering if it will be possible for me sell the items that I have bought in the last year. Not at full price and only if is legal, of course.

You can return items you have purchased within the last 30 days for refund.

As for the rest, you might want to contact Customer Support. Though I doubt they will give you a different answer, but you never know. http://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us