Chantelle Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) - How can I download this file without conect? manually?

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

It was written, that all products can be downloaded manually if one is not using conect, so, where is the file for manual download?

Chantelle Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s)

Comments

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Where the hell is the Zip file???

edited October 2016

Slowly but surely DAZ sucks nonono

Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417

Umm... we can't see a link from your library, Cosmo. Maybe a screenshot instead?

• It's encrypted - you can't download it with DIM or manually.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

It's encrypeted content

• You can download the .sep and .sea files for offline isntallation, but the installation of DS musts till have connected to your Daz account at least once - this isn't a way to avoid using Connect, it's a way to use Connect with only a single log-in. Copies of the files need to be placed in \Data\Clous\Install, from which they will be deleted, then the Install Offline Products command from the Smart Content pane's option menu needs to be selected.

Chohole said:

It's encrypeted content

okay, how can I return this product?

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,311
    edited October 2016

Don't have Chantelle outfit, so don't know about the files, but the encrypted content I do have CAN be downloaded manually, and according to DAZ can be installed manually (though DS needs to have been connected to the DAZ site at least once to enable manual install.. Personally I havee not been able to install encrypted content manually, following the instructions given by DAZ, but that is most likely because of my anything but standard installment of the 4.9beta program......

Post edited by glaseye on

You can download the .sep and .sea files for offline isntallation, but the installation of DS musts till have connected to your Daz account at least once - this isn't a way to avoid using Connect, it's a way to use Connect with only a single log-in. Copies of the files need to be placed in \Data\Clous\Install, from which they will be deleted, then the Install Offline Products command from the Smart Content pane's option menu needs to be selected.

Okay, can you let me know how I can return the product to get my money back? I do not use DS4.9 and do not use connect, and I am not willing to use it or install DS4.9 for this one product.

encrypeted content sucks no

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,376
    edited October 2016

You just submit a help request to customer service. Specify the order number and tell them you want a refund.

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Post edited by barbult on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

how come when i tell people 4.9 cant be installed on an offline computer, i'm told i'm spreading misinformation?

edited October 2016
    MistyMist said:

how come when i tell people 4.9 cant be installed on an offline computer, i'm told i'm spreading misinformation?

Well, you can install 4.9 offline, but you can't use connect offline. And for offline installment of encrypted content, DS4.9 has to be connected to the DAZ3D site at least once to enable the offline install option (unless you're like me, and do a complete manual install of the beta version, then offline install of encrypted content will probably not work at all......)

Post edited by glaseye on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2016
    glaseye said:
    MistyMist said:

Well, you can install 4.9 offline, but you can't use connect offline. And for offline installment of encrypted content, DS4.9 has to be connected to the DAZ3D site at least once to enable the offline install option (unless you're like me, and do a complete manual install of the beta version, then offline install of encrypted content will probably not work at all......)

the just once >.<  

offline is a boolean-binary, laughlol
    1, 0,  no fractions, no onces 

Post edited by Mistara on
    MistyMist said:

the just once >.<  

True, but you can install 4.9 offline, and it will work. You just cannot use encrypted content if you never go online, and that is something different. By doing an offline install, you get the updated version minus the possibility to use encrypted content. If you should update...., well, I myself did not update 4.8 but installed the 4.9beta..... that way I do have both versions available (minus the encrypted content again, as my installment is anything but standard.... )

• MistyMist said:
    glaseye said:
    MistyMist said:

the just once >.<  

and as noted, you can isntall and use DS 4.9 - except for Daz Connect - without ever letting it go on-line. So Offline == True.