Content issues

I had bought Aiko 3.0 Pro Bundle a while back. This came with Aiko 3 Morphs and Maps. I also bought Mulberry for Aiko 3 which required the previous item. When I look in my Smart Content under Figures, I have 4 actors to choose from for this model: !Aiko 3 BLANK, !Aiko 3 LE, !Aiko 3 to SP, and !Aiko 3.

My first question, since the LE is in my Content Library under 'Aiko 3 Base- 3D Anime Girl", what is the difference between  all 4 of these actors?

My second question is which actor is needed to apply Mulberry's effects?

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,201
    edited October 2016

The difference between !Aiko 3 BLANK and !Aiko 3 is that the "blank" has no morphs when the figure is first loaded but the other has various morphs already available (such as realistic, Muscular, ArmsThin, ...) - I think the idea is that the "blank" version takes less memory if you don't plan to modify the figure shape - this used to be important years ago when A3 was introduced, before PC's became generally more powerful. If Mulberry loads morphs from the Morphs and Maps package then I think it would work on either.

Sorry but I really don't know what difference the LE version has, except that it loads with colours applied to body parts to look like it's wearing clothes.

Edit to correct: I don't have the Mulberry character to try it, but I do have another couple of characters for Aiko 3 and they weem to need to be loaded onto the !Aiko 3 version to work correctly.

Oh, and I'm not sure what the SP3 one is for - it has a different body shape and I think it might be to fit clothing made for Stephanie Petite 3 onto a figure with an Aiko 3 head.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • BLANK - a figure with all the morphss tripped out, for use as a donor CR2 in creating things like content (back in the days when we had to make our own morphs by chipping them out of frozen mesh with cobbles, walking through deep snow coming and going, uphill both ways).

LE - the free version, had a very limited set of morphs (expressions, I expect, but I'm not sure if there were any shaping morphs)

no additional bits - the full Aiko 3 with the morphs loaded

to SP - a version that was rigged like Stephanie Petite and used her morphs and - as I recall - clothing.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited October 2016

BLANK - a figure with all the morphss tripped out, for use as a donor CR2 in creating things like content (back in the days when we had to make our own morphs by chipping them out of frozen mesh with cobbles, walking through deep snow coming and going, uphill both ways)....and by candle light.

And by candle light in the wee hours...

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • MynyoriMynyori Posts: 86

Ok.Thank you all. This makes things easier to figure out.