Leon? Has anyone bought him?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has anyone bought the M5 Leon? What impressions do you have?

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,261
    edited December 1969

I'm a little biased as a big time Raiya fan but I really like the product a lot. Two characters, a slightly older think Nathan Fillion rather than Andrew Garfield, and a fantasy lion-esque character... I've never seen the skin texture before which is nice so he looks different when mixed with other M5's.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I've been eyeing him since he came out, and drat,didn't get him at 50% off. So I decided to take the plunge and get him. =-) Thanks for your comment.

• TercelTercel Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

I don't know if the litle glottal purr sounds counts as a response and since I can't translate it to typing, I'll just say he's lovely...

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

nemesis10 said:
    I'm a little biased as a big time Raiya fan but I really like the product a lot. Two characters, a slightly older think Nathan Fillion rather than Andrew Garfield, and a fantasy lion-esque character... I've never seen the skin texture before which is nice so he looks different when mixed with other M5's.

I purchased Leon but not installed yet...sorry. When you say mixed with other M5's what do you mean...as in different textures mixed? if so how do you do this??

edited December 1969

Oh, I mean... when you buy characters... after a while, you start to notice the base resources that were used to make them and Leon looks rather different from any other M5 in the stores...

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

oh ok, i understand now. thought you meant you were using 2 different textures on the same M5 which I didn't think was possible

edited December 1969

Well, while you mention that topic, I love the tones of Raiya's characters so I often borrow the EHSS and SSS settings to apply to other characters...