Mega Grab Items Not Discounting (FIXED Thank You!)

IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
edited October 2016 in The Commons

I have a debut item in the cart and two Mega Fast Grab Items.  The Mega Fast Grab Items are not discounting to the 75% off

Post edited by IceDragonArt on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

The discount for the vendors is working now but the discount for mega fast grab items is not.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

What are the items?

edited October 2016

Sword Sisterhood Court and Nighthawk for V4 6.28 and 6.11 before putting the debut item in.

It's working for me -- what debut item?

edited October 2016

Shilo for Lillith 7.  I'm going to take everything out of the cart and put everything back in.  I was having some serious issues with forum slowness most of the day and that seems to be gone now.  Maybe if I start over it will work now....

It works for me with Shiloh

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,366

It works for me.

Megafast grab.jpg
    1638 x 701 - 117K

Okay reloaded the cart and it did work that time.  I checked out quickly just in case lol.  Thanks for the help, I have no idea why it wouldn't go before.  I hope they get the rest of their server issues resolved soon.  It must be very frustrating for them to have weird stuff pop up all over the place.  I know its not something they can control, I just feel bad that they must be running around like crazy in an effort to get things working smoothly.  Yet they are handling everything with good grace and a good attitude which is appreciated.