I Can't Find My Sailboat. Any Ideas?

I bought Mely3Ds Sailboat yesterday and can't find it anywhere. DIM is insistent that it is installed and even let me uninstall and reinstall it again, but repeated searches of Studio have failed to turn it up. Has it sunk?

Comments

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

I bought Mely3Ds Sailboat yesterday and can't find it anywhere. DIM is insistent that it is installed and even let me uninstall and reinstall it again, but repeated searches of Studio have failed to turn it up. Has it sunk?

Did you try clicking the arrow next to the installed product in DIM? If you select "show installed files" it'll give you a list to show where it put everything which often gives clues on where to find it in studio.
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    • You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “Environments:Mely3D:Sailboat”

• You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:

• “Ready to Render:Vehicle”

• “Transportation:Sea”

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    • You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• Environments:Mely3D:Sailboat”

• You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:

• “Ready to Render:Vehicle”

• “Transportation:Sea”

Thanks, guys. I found it by looking in Environments/Mely3D/Sailboat as advised, but it doesn't show up in the categories mentioned, nor does it show up with searches of Studio. Strange, but at least I've got it now. Thank you :)