Some purchased items not showing as purchased

I was browsing Luthbels store and was looking at the Jack of Hearts textures.  I purchased the Jack of Hearts outfit a couple of weeks ago, however, its does not show purchased when I am in her shop nor does it show the (owned) in the text for the required products.

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325

I was browsing Luthbels store and was looking at the Jack of Hearts textures.  I purchased the Jack of Hearts outfit a couple of weeks ago, however, its does not show purchased when I am in her shop nor does it show the (owned) in the text for the required products.

Go to "My Account" and check  your Product Library. Does it show there? If not you need to contact Customer Service and give them the order number for your purchase of it.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

It does show in my account and I remember cataloging it on both my laptop and my pc.  Not a big deal, I obviously have it but honestly the only reason I remembered is because its a recent purchase.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Refresh your browser. You might find that you weren't logged into the store when you first check

Ya still not showing.  I am pretty sure I was logged in since I had items in my cart and was chatting on the forums while shopping.  Its not that big of a deal, I am just going to have to be very careful not to purchase something I already have and just don't remember lol.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

Are you sure it was the same Jack of Hearts?  I know there's a M4 version as well as a Genesis version.

Well THAT is a good question.  I will have to go and see.  Thank you!  Never even occured to me.