Sometimes crazy things just happen

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Like when I loaded the double decker bus into a work in progress  - and it looked as if a mother of a disaster had just occured!!!
I just had to share this!

Comments

• JimbowJimbow Posts: 557

Now there's a theme pub idea.

• I've been to a diner that had something like that.  The front of a van or bus was coming out of the building.  They had a very cool car theme all over the inside of the diner.  Good food, too.

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315

There was a restaurant that had the front end of a diesel engine coming out of it, complete with scattered debris and bricks. I think it's been torn down now.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

The Fry's Electronics store in Burbank:

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335
    edited October 2016

How about a building crashed into another building?

Wonderworks, Orlando FL

(Wonderworks, Orlando FL)

And the lobby is upside down too, on the inside!

Post edited by hphoenix on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,621
    edited October 2016

...I get some interesting and occasionally decent results when using a pose set from one Genesis generation on another.  For example this pose was from the Everyday Poses for Mei Lin 6 (Standing 01) which I used on a character built on G3F that supposed to make the character stand with legs closed but not crossed and hands with palms pressed together.  All I did was change the head and neck pose a bit.

Wednesday.jpg
    695 x 900 - 245K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited October 2016

The Fry's Electronics in Roseville, CA.

The rest of the train is inside. lol 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,823

In England during WWII my uncle drove a Churchill tank through a pub once... the publican wasn't happy!

• The first many years of Fry's tried to do a different theme for every store.  Where I grew up we had Circuit Board, Egypt, and Mayan / Incan Jungle.  Then they closed Circuit Board and opened... Museum? The new one is sadly not as themed as the others.

• Stezza said:

In England during WWII my uncle drove a Churchill tank through a pub once... the publican wasn't happy!

Yeah, I can see how that might not go over so well.  :)