How to make that a figure moves on its axis?

Hi. I have a problem with poses that I bought from the store. Almost all the poses have the same problem. The figure doesn't move on its axis. Instead of that the figure moves around a axis that is much far away. I have attached a image showing the problem. How can I solved this?

Thanks!

daz1.png
547 x 281 - 5K

Comments

• I have problems with poses from Ironman and Daz originals

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited October 2016

Can you be a bit more specific? Which pose set are you having problems with? How do you apply the pose?

Here's a short video about changing the rotation point, though it has a bit of advertisement in the beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I78f5btO0jA

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • Poses from the store should not translate the figure, by the hip, away from the figure node unless they are part of a group pose and need to adjust the positions to get the figure interacting. As an immedaite workaround you could take the translation settings from the figure's hip and apply them to the figure itself (or just zero them, other than any y translation to keep the feet on the ground) but please bug report these poses so that they can be updated.

• Here I attached more images. It's hard for me to express myself because I don't speak englishcrying

daz1.png
    1280 x 728 - 128K
    DAZ2.png
    1280 x 728 - 117K
    daz3.png
    1280 x 728 - 129K
  • In the first one, click the Hip bone (in the Scene pane or using the button at the top of your screen shot labelled Victoria 7), then hold down the Alt key (Windows) or Opt key (Mac) and click on the X Translate and Z Translate sliders - that should zero them and the figure will snap to its origin. Now you can rotate and translate with Victoria 7 selected and get the expected results. But as I said, please report the pose sets from the Daz store that need thiss tep to Techncial Support (who are going to love me for that).

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited October 2016

The Ironman poses are sometimes mean to be used "in a certain spot". That was why I was asking which pose set you are using.

Ironman poses have usually two sets of poses in a set. One is to use with the environment it was sold with. The other can be used separately. (and don't worry, a lot of us do not speak English very well. smiley)

irinmanposes.JPG
    709 x 147 - 23K
    Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • A placement pose should move the figure and not the hip - that's the sole exception to the rule (the idea being that you can then freely mix placement poses and pose poses). I suppose an argument could be amde that placing the figure in a set is like half of a couple pose, but I would at least query it with CS.

• Thanks for the answers! The problem is solved!! laughsmiley