Holiday Dress for Kids 4

Lady DragonflyLady Dragonfly Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Freebies

When I was a girl, for the holiday season I always wanted one of those pretty empire-waist dresses with the velvet bodices and satin skirts. If your Kids 4 girl has the same desire, now she can have one.

The Holiday Dress is designed as a hybrid garment with a conforming bodice and dynamic skirt, but you can also use it as normal conforming clothing by posing the "skirt" bodypart by hand. The default materials use Poser 9's subsurface scattering for a rich velvet look; an alternate set is provided for users of early Poser versions. (DS users will have to provider their own. Sorry.) It also includes a pair of conforming shoes.

It's available at ShareCG right now. For those who prefer Renderosity, it'll be up there as soon as it goes through the approval process.

Enjoy, and happy rendering!

Thumbnail1.jpg
575 x 575 - 123K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

When I was a girl, for the holiday season I always wanted one of those pretty empire-waist dresses with the velvet bodices and satin skirts.

Being a guy and all, I can't say I ever had that desire...but my daughters sure did (they are a little 'old' for those dresses now...teens).

Nice looking dress.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I've been gathering up items for a "first day at school" render, and this dress will be lovely for the main character. Thank you!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

It's lovely! Thank you!

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Beautiful! Thank you so much.