Real Eyebrows for Genesis 3 Female

Hello everyone

I follow the tutorial until I have to apply the shape then I keep getting

"Duplicate IDs where found while reading the file see the log for more details" and then "Failed to access eyebrow node".

Where can i find that log ? How can I get it to work ?

Thx

brow.jpg
1917 x 1040 - 850K

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,621

...the log file should be in Users/App Data/Roaming/Daz3D/Studio4  (log.txt).

Sounds possibly like an installation error.  Did you use the DIM or manually install it?

I have, it and didn't encounter any issues.

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 578

Help -> Troubleshooting -> View Log will open the error log. Search for the error to determine the offending product file. You'll need this to correct it. I don't know what interaction there might be if it's a Connect download so YMMV. 

• found this 

Duplicate id "Real Eyebrows for G3F" found in file "/data/iWave/Real Eyebrows for Genesis 3 Female/Real Eyebrows for G3F_53944.dsf"
    Duplicate id "Real Eyebrows for G3F_53944" found in file "/data/iWave/Real Eyebrows for Genesis 3 Female/Real Eyebrows for G3F_53944.dsf"
    Duplicate id "hip" found in file "/data/iWave/Real Eyebrows for Genesis 3 Female/Real Eyebrows for G3F_53944.dsf"
    Duplicate id "pelvis" found in file "/data/iWave/Real Eyebrows for Genesis 3 Female/Real Eyebrows for G3F_53944.dsf"

and this

WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1859): Could not find geometry definition: /data/iWave/Real%20Eyebrows%20for%20Genesis%203%20Female//Real%20Eyebrows%20for%20G3F_53944.dsf#Real%20Eyebrows%20for%20G3F.
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1303): Failed to create uv set!
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4484): Could not find geometry for the material instance.m_uri.
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1322): Failed to create material!

I will try the duplicate program or reinstall

thx 

• JimbowJimbow Posts: 557

According to a comment yesterday, the update has issues.

• Jimbow said:

According to a comment yesterday, the update has issues.

Thx :)

• My ticket had a reply saying the DIM version is working, I need to check now that the log-in issues should be fixed.

• Yes, the DIM install works.

• JimbowJimbow Posts: 557

If you're looking for some fun with the eyebrows, load a set, copy it, mess with the copy's curl/frizz/length/etc, and you have heavier eyebrows that look ace.

• I got it to work by uninstalling everything in the install manager. That eliminated the duplicate files. 

Then I uninstalled real eybrows in connect and installed it again in the install manager.

thx for the help