Orange banner offer not working

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
edited August 2017 in The Commons

Orange banner not working.

Post edited by HorusRa on

Comments

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

It's still not showing the discount after you have left the cart and returned to it? I just added a catalog item to my cart and it showed the same price as on the product page, but after I had gone to another page and then returned to the cart it showed the discount.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357

Yes. It seems to work for featured artist items that are not in the Megafastgrab; but if the item is from a featured artist and also in the megafastgrab then it isn't working

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited March 2019

edited August 2017

-

edited August 2017

-

• Maybe it is only for the PAs that are part of that day sale? I have the same type of offer and all that I've added to my shopping cart had the expected discount. Of course, new items are excluded so make sure it's not a new item. Can you share one product that isn't give you the right discount to see how it looks in my cart?

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315
    edited October 2016

It also doesn't work for gift card, even though it says that it does. I have six new releases in my cart and the card shows the full $400.00 price, no matter how many times I reload ot if I go to the cart checkout. I added it at 0421 EST, and stopped getting the orange banner offers.

Until then, every freakin' page got the orange banner, after that none did. I'd planned on buying just enough to get the card, then using it to purchase everything else. Oh, well. Just another excuse to step away from the computer...

Post edited by Petercat on
    edited August 2017

-

• Petercat said:

It also doesn't work for gift card, even though it says that it does. I have six new releases in my cart and the card shows the full $400.00 price, no matter how many times I reload ot if I go to the cart checkout. I added it at 0421 EST, and stopped getting the orange banner offers.

Until then, every freakin' page got the orange banner, after that none did. I'd planned on buying just enough to get the card, then using it to purchase everything else. Oh, well. Just another excuse to step away from the computer...

The message I have explicitly excludes Gift Cards.

RB said:

Maybe it is only for the PAs that are part of that day sale? I have the same type of offer and all that I've added to my shopping cart had the expected discount. Of course, new items are excluded so make sure it's not a new item. Can you share one product that isn't give you the right discount to see how it looks in my cart?

Here are some examples where the banner discount doesn't seem to be working:

http://www.daz3d.com/stonemasons-urban-bundle-3

http://www.daz3d.com/lorez-animals-bundle

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    RB said:

Maybe it is only for the PAs that are part of that day sale? I have the same type of offer and all that I've added to my shopping cart had the expected discount. Of course, new items are excluded so make sure it's not a new item. Can you share one product that isn't give you the right discount to see how it looks in my cart?

Here are some examples where the banner discount doesn't seem to be working:

http://www.daz3d.com/lorez-animals-bundle

Yes the discount doesn't seem to be applying to featured PA items that are in the mega fast grab, which is strange, as only new releases and gift cards are excluded in the email, and the fast grab items do show when you search the featured PA's name in the promo. It's misleading. I'd like confirmation that the fast grabs are excluded rather than this being an unintended glitch. 

• Fast Grabs usually exclude the use of other offers.

edited October 2016

Fast Grabs usually exclude the use of other offers.

Ah, but this isn't the regular fast grab. It is the part of the PA sale that is called megafastgrab and does not  say that it excludes other offers. Furthermore some (but not all) of the megafastgrab items do give the banner discount. And the items in question like those in my post above do show up when clickng on the "Featured Artist catalog"

ETA: I currently have them in my cart waiting to see if the issue is resolved before the end of the sale  tonight.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Petercat said:

Likewise.

edited August 2017

-

Fast Grabs usually exclude the use of other offers.

Ah, but this isn't the regular fast grab. It is the part of the PA sale that is called megafastgrab and does not  say that it excludes other offers. Furthermore some (but not all) of the megafastgrab items do give the banner discount. And the items in question like those in my post above do show up when clicking on the "Featured Artist catalog"

ETA: I currently have them in my cart waiting to see if the issue is resolved before the end of the sale  tonight.

It looks like it won't get fixed today before the sale ends; So, I'll just have to pare my cart down instead

edited October 2016
    Petercat said:

Well, I would have sworn that it did. But since the orange bar isn't showing up any more I can't tell. And nothing in my cart is showing the extra discount either. The heck with it, time to empty the cart and go to bed.

$163 without the card. I guess that's pocket change for DAZ.

Post edited by Petercat on
  • RB_2418388RB_2418388 Posts: 8
    edited October 2016

It seems I'm online at the end of the sale only, sorry about that. You can see your exclusive offers (the orange banner ones) if you go into your account, click on messages and then on exclusive offers. Mine clearly excludes gift cards.

Now that the site works again I can only get up to 75% (it should have been 77.5%) discount on the items posted by Charlie Judge so that means that indeed the discount does not apply to them.

Post edited by RB_2418388 on
    RB said:

It seems I'm online at the end of the sale only, sorry about that. You can see your exclusive offers (the orange banner ones) if you go into your account, click on messages and then on exclusive offers. Mine clearly excludes gift cards.

Nope. Not showing anything in Messages. Nothing in Inbox, nothing in Exclusive Offers, nothing in Newsletters.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Mine hasd been deleted from messages now, presumably because the offer ended Sunday.