First Bastions The Hidden Waterfalls- where to find?

I stumbled about a picture fo a DAZ product called The Hidden Waterfalls by First Bastion.

Is there any place this item is still sold? Cause it doesn't exist on DAZ anymore.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You could ask the PA, he does have a few threads around, so does visit the forums regularly.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

I'll try, thanks!

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

I was expecting some jokes in here with a thread abouting looking for hidden waterfalls...

• Apparently, he retired them last summer

Just a quick note, I'm going to be retiring The Old Waterhole and The Hidden Waterfalls very soon. They're both five years old. It's been mentioned a few times on the forums that people might like getting the heads up information on these removals/retirements. So now we know. And yes there is a new environment sett coming soon to replace them.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    KA1 said:

I was expecting some jokes in here with a thread abouting looking for hidden waterfalls...

i think people think twice making a joke here with the mods lacking sense of humour

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760

Apparently, he retired them last summer

Just a quick note, I'm going to be retiring The Old Waterhole and The Hidden Waterfalls very soon. They're both five years old. It's been mentioned a few times on the forums that people might like getting the heads up information on these removals/retirements. So now we know. And yes there is a new environment sett coming soon to replace them.

Wonder when the new set will come out?

Ruphuss said:
    KA1 said:

i think people think twice making a joke here with the mods lacking sense of humour

Some of them have British humour.

edited October 2016

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Chohole said:

That image of the cat would be funnier if it was holding a club.
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,765
    Chohole said:

Sadly, it wasn't meant to be funny.  Let's not forget that Mods also don't have a sense of humor.  

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,371

Apparently, he retired them last summer

Wonder when the new set will come out?

These may have been intended at least in part to be replacements:

http://www.daz3d.com/1stbastion-s-wilderness-two-creeks

http://www.daz3d.com/1stbastion-s-wilderness-waterhole

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

I don't know about looking for hidden waterfalls, but I know it's been suggested to "Don't go chasing waterfalls...."

wink

Chohole said:

oh and BTW  I couldn't find any hidden waterfalls,  but I did find a cat waterfall

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,448
    edited October 2016

In case anyone is curious,  here's a pic of the Falls.  A new one is in the works.

the-hidden-waters.jpg
    500 x 650 - 111K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Yessssss ...

And I'm eagerly waiting .....

• Chohole said:
    Chohole said:

How about the cat in the hat holding a bat... You know, one of the late Dr. Seuss' missing manuscripts.

• I think I saw a waterfall of yours on YouTube somewhere but it was not animated just panned. Might try not panning but render a shot like say seven times. Then alternate the shot once every second or half in your movie editor so the water moves. The seven shots are ever so slightly different in that the water is moved to the left or the right or up down back forth. I would try it but don't have that set. Although I do have a couple of swimming pools and beach now of yours. 

Just waiting for for a couple of parts to finish building my DAZ computer.