Alfaseed Alice Body Shape and Genx

MarchosiusMarchosius Posts: 69
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi Guys,

Just started playing around with GenX plug-in.
Have anyone been able to port over the Alfaseed Alice body shape over to Genesis?

If so, how do I do it?

Comments

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

what error message are you getting?

• MarchosiusMarchosius Posts: 69
    edited December 1969

I managed to get the morphs working by reloading Genesis, Forgot to post back here.

After reloading Genesis the dails where available for the morphs.

But at this point I have two of the same boddy morphs dails on Genesis. Do you know how I can remove the one?

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

I have to assume you ran program twice and have an incremented version of same morph (i.e., probably has a "(1)" after name)
    just go to folder with explorer and delete

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\D3D Gen X\Victoria 4\V4_PBMCC_01-Alice Body_BODY.dsf

you will have to restart DS for difference to become apparent

• ArkathanArkathan Posts: 65
    edited December 1969

Hi Guys,

Just started playing around with GenX plug-in.
    Have anyone been able to port over the Alfaseed Alice body shape over to Genesis?

Yes

(Nudity Warning)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2301638&user_id=331887&np;&np;

• GreycatGreycat Posts: 332
    edited December 1969

Yes, works really well IMHO

Alice.jpg
    461 x 600 - 30K
  • I need some help please. I'm trying to get Alpha Seed (Alice,) in to DAZ. I haven't been able to do so. The ads at DAZ like "Alpha Kini" are using the Alice figure. Just wondered how they got it there :) Any elp would be greatly appreciated.

Clell

• I'm not certain that the version of Alice that Aeon Soul uses now is exactly the same as the V4 version. They would be able to better answer that.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,311

What exactly do you mean by 'get her into Daz', Alice is a morph for victoria 4.2 if you have the original Alice, and Victoria 4.2 just load V4 from the Poser Figures  library and then from the Pose library inj the Alice, if you want to use Alice on one of the Genesis range uyou will need GenX and the relevant plugins, or you can do the transfer yurself there are different sets of how tos around the forums. If you want to use the textures again you will need the correct UV set, or for G3 the relevant add on.

• AmaranthAmaranth Posts: 406

I believe they did make a Genesis 3 version of Alice

• Amaranth said:

I believe they did make a Genesis 3 version of Alice

They did, but to the best of my knowledge it has never been made available to the public like the V4 versions were. It is exclusively used by them for their Promotional images.