Astro sports car

I have the Astro sport car bundle. How do i get the model to pose with the car. When i try it i add the car then when i add the character i get it standing in the middle of the car and when i select a pose it is still tn the middle not standing beside the car. What am i doing wrong? I am kinda new at this.

Comments

• Move either the car or the character. Most items will load at default Zero position, and cars are not like clothing items... they won't autofit, if you know what I mean. 

• Now that I looked up the item in the store blush...

While I see that the bundle includes both car and poses, you're most likely going to have to pose the car as you want it, apply the character pose, then move the character into position. While some pose sets do include "go-to" poses which will place your character at a pre-set location within a scene (i.e. Sitting in a chair or in a car's driver's seat), it looks like this isn't one of them.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

Try parenting the character to the car first.  Perhaps to the seat if its a seperate bone

• I haven't been using this very long but how do i move one or the other into position?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,569

I haven't been using this very long but how do i move one or the other into position?

select either the car or the figure and then use the X,Y, or Z translation slider in the parameters tab

• That makes a lot of sense. Thanks i will try it