Coalition Rapier Armor question

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Coalition Rapier Armor is on sale right now. My question is, how does it look without the helmet? Can this be worn without it, or does it look dorky.... ? I tend to like not helmeting up my characters all the time, but the production shots do not show it.

Comments

• thd777thd777 Posts: 931
    edited December 1969

I think it looks pretty good. Here is a shot of a character without the helmet (The guy in the back using DzFire's extension and textures). Sorry for the small image, it's just a crop of a larger scene. I did not have anything else handy right now. I can post something later if needed.
    Ciao
    TD

Commandcenter-crop.jpg
    158 x 255 - 19K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

thd777 said:
    I think it looks pretty good. Here is a shot of a character without the helmet (The guy in the back using DzFire's extension and textures). Sorry for the small image, it's just a crop of a larger scene. I did not have anything else handy right now. I can post something later if needed.
    Ciao
    TD

I like that! and nice scene. I just wanted to see how versatile it was before biting!

• thd777thd777 Posts: 931
    edited November 2012

It's a very good set. I can also highly recommend DZFire's extension. It adds a lot of items and four "realistic" texture sets. Unfortunately not on sale right now: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/ar-wraith-marines

Ciao
    TD

Post edited by thd777 on
  • edited December 1969

Here is a very, very quick render, using Daz Studio defaults, that is a bit larger showing the armor without the helmet.

I agree with thd777 that this is a good set.

CoalitionArmor_001a.jpg
    500 x 500 - 37K