Getting a handle on Hexagon

RobYaleRobYale Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm going through the Hexagon tutorials, and in the videos I notice that there are Object Properties and Tool Properties panels on the right side of the screen. I can't figure out how to make those panels appear. Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks,

Rob Yale

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

RobYale said:
    I'm going through the Hexagon tutorials, and in the videos I notice that there are Object Properties and Tool Properties panels on the right side of the screen. I can't figure out how to make those panels appear. Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks,

Rob Yale

Have a look under Windows on the Menu tabs...
  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

As Pendaia adviced, you can check "windows" meny.

But It sometimes appear where you do not expect it , like my image,
    so you should serch this small window. (if you checked "tool propeties" and "sceane" etc)

hexatips.JPG
    672 x 354 - 48K
  • RobYaleRobYale Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

RobYale said:

Thanks,

Rob Yale

Is it possible that the developers have done away with the dedicated Object Properties and Tool Properties panels? I'm noticing that properties for specific tools seem to be appearing in a different panel. I'll post a screenshot shortly.

Rob

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited June 2012

Now I check "HexagonTutorialUS.pdf" , Is it your tutorilal?

it is old tutorial for Hexagpn 2.5
    (though it is good tutorial and I can learn manythings )

In Hexagon 2.5 some Appearance are changed before.
    I think propeties of Object and tools are docked in one panel in Hexagon 2.5

But I can not confirm there is no way to divine two proptie panel(window). sory.

hexatool.JPG
    533 x 447 - 51K
    Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited June 2012

RobYale said:
    RobYale said:

Thanks,

Rob Yale

Is it possible that the developers have done away with the dedicated Object Properties and Tool Properties panels? I'm noticing that properties for specific tools seem to be appearing in a different panel. I'll post a screenshot shortly.

RobSilly question, the panel is able to be closed and there is a little blue triangular shape that you click on to open it. The reason you can't see it isn't that the panel is closed? You can see the spot to click in the image above.

Post edited by Pendraia on