I have problem ordering via shopping cart

launoklaunok Posts: 782
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi there,

I don't know what is going on. There is an item I'm trying to order by adding it to the shopping card. Nothing else comes up of the steps prior to it appears in the "my cart" folder. When I do try again it says I can't order more than 1 item of the same. On opening the cart it's empty as the steps of ordering did not happen. I have ordered many times and it's the first time I am experiencing such problem. I am definitely logged in. I have even closed Daz completely, logged in again correctly and it still happens.

Laura

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Try putting another item in the cart (making sure you are correctly logged in first of course). It may sound silly, but it usually works, then you can edit the cart to remove it again.

• launoklaunok Posts: 782
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Try putting another item in the cart (making sure you are correctly logged in first of course). It may sound silly, but it usually works, then you can edit the cart to remove it again.

Thanks for the tip, I will try and do so. :)

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

Or trying logging out and in again - that just worked to clear a problem I was having where I'd put the item in my cart before logging in.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes putting an item in the cart when not logged in does kind of befuddle the software, as it is not certain who you are, so doesn't know whose cart to put it in, at least that is how I read it.