Testosterone Collection Drive for Hiro!

Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I dunno, but I think Hiro needs a male counterpart! Or a jawbone at minimum. Even for anime, he looks too much like a faerie.

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

I dunno, but I think Hiro needs a male counterpart! Or a jawbone at minimum. Even for anime, he looks too much like a faerie.

Its the Genesis figure. You can mix in any morph or character shape you like to change him.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

He's a Genesis character -- you want it? Dial it in!

That having been said . . . hmmmm, I wonder what available facemorphs would look good with Hiro while butching him up a bit. Hey, everybody: recommendations?

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

This set - http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-body-morph-resource-kit-2 - and the others like it by Thorne and HS are considered merchant resources BUT because of how they work, they can also be used as addtional morphs for doing a lot of customization.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

A little Gorilla or Troll?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558
    edited December 1969

Isn't Hiro supposed to be a kid/teen? He looks like a typical anime teen character to me.

I'd like to see a mature anime/manga male character. And by that I mean adult male in his 20's and 3o's, However, I think Hiro is fine the way he is.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

well in a lot of anime even if they are in their 20's and 30's they still look like hiro LOL. Some of the most notorious evil villains still look like women in anime. But yeah, there is also more macho stylings too but I'm guessing you can dial spin it honestly. Haven't tried to go for a certain look myself but I have had success mixing M5 and the F3/F4 shapes into Hiro4.

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited November 2012

I want to see a Four Star General / Spymaster character...a dude worthy of Stephanie on the left arm and Victoria on the right ! Hmm would that be David ?

Post edited by Dream Cutter on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558
    edited December 1969

well in a lot of anime even if they are in their 20's and 30's they still look like hiro LOL. Some of the most notorious evil villains still look like women in anime. But yeah, there is also more macho stylings too but I'm guessing you can dial spin it honestly. Haven't tried to go for a certain look myself but I have had success mixing M5 and the F3/F4 shapes into Hiro4.

Heh. Hiro is not for me. I like a different style of character .But I was quite impressed with that expression set they made.

Gosh, for me, I'm just stoked to see a male expression set at all. And those were well done, and well, expressive. Def. Good work.

edited December 1969

I want to see a Four Star General / Spymaster character...a dude worthy of Stephanie on the left arm and Victoria on the right ! Hmm would that be David ?

You didn't say Aiko or Hitomi for the ladies, so I'm thinking you meant David.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

I think you're getting your genres mixed up.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,489
    edited December 1969

i wasn't too impressed wih Hiro, but what I did love was Capsces new poses for Hiro.... WOW. And nice expressions, yes.

edited November 2012

I think you're getting your genres mixed up.

Well the girl guy ratio is correct for anime though. Well maybe if you throw in Fantasia and laura. 4 to 1? That sounds about right.

*ducks*

I'm talking anime folks not real world ;)

sayonara_zetsubou-sensei.jpg
    590 x 371 - 246K
    Post edited by larsmidnatt on