is victoria 4.2?

1234MATT1234MATT Posts: 219
edited September 2016 in Daz Studio Discussion

is vic 4.2 a daz product.....DAZ original?   should i be able to find her in the DAZ directory,,,is she is not ...whats up with that and where is she?

Post edited by 1234MATT on

Comments

• 1234MATT1234MATT Posts: 219
    edited September 2016

n  reference to vic 4.2,  i should have said,,,,does the power loader still work ,,,so that i can tell power loader where all the morphs are that i want to choose from? I think that is the right question? thanks 

Post edited by 1234MATT on
  • Power Loader doesn't let you set a location - it lists all the ExP morphs in a single Runtime and allows you to choose which to load, by set or - if they have metadata - by morph. Yes, it still works in the latest version of DS.

• How do i determine if a set of full body morphs is  ExP? what would the work flow be to get them into power loader?  and i think i asked the right question...thanks

• If the package contains a \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 folder it will be an ExP expansion (for Victoria 4), or at least is very likely to be. If it doesn't then it definitely isn't. Any such expansion will appear in the Poser Loader dialogue, though if it lacks metadata (not the same as the emtadata for the conetent management system) it will have just a product code and No Metadata, not its proper name and an icon.

• ok thanks