Walk Designer

VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
edited December 1969 in New Users

How do i load the animation files from Walk Designer for M4 and V4 in DS? I can only find the poses/

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Time for a refund bro, those are POSER only for FULL features. They might work in Carrara but I do not know if they do or not.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Haven't triedit in Carrara yet. I have a habit of building my scenes in DS and then rebuilding in C8Pro. I couldn't find any walk cycles that look casual.

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure what the issue is. The poses are animated and do work in DS. I understand there's functionality beyond that not included in DS, but it sounds like you just want a casual walk cycle.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Yes, I do. But I only found the static poses in my Poses folder.

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Are the poses you speak of found under My Library\Runtime\libraries\Pose\WalkDesigner, and have you tried clicking on various frames of the timeline after applying one of the poses? No keyframes are added, so it might look like there isn't an animation being added, but in my experience, there is.

If yes to the above and it's still just a static pose, then I'm not sure what's up.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

try looking under pose/universal poses for the animations

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

HI LOH :)

The walk designer files should be placed "automatically" into a Poser Format's folder,. inside (Poses) called "Walk designer"

The Basic animation can be used in either DS or Carrara,. but only poser has an actual animation mixer, (walk designer)
    which allows you to create a new walk style, by mixing values of the pre-set animations, plus any custom walk animations you've made.

:)