Whohoo! Readme link now on the product page!!

BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,991
edited September 2016 in The Commons

Browsing the website this morning, what did I find? There's a link to the Readmy on the product page now.

Thank you, DAZ! broken heart

EDIT: OKAY.... blush

Then she finds that she actually doesn't own this to the DAZ people, but to the DAZ-Deal Plugin she installed the day before, and never tested. *facepalm*

So... thank you "BigBlueHat". heart

Mental note to self: No more posting before coffee. crying

readme.JPG
837 x 387 - 54K
dazdeals.JPG
1175 x 699 - 74K
Post edited by BeeMKay on

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Yeah, the Daz Deals add-on is So Good! The link to the Read Me beside each product is just the tip of the iceberg! It's an awesome add-on and it's saved me a ton of money! :D

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,600

Yeah, the Daz Deals add-on is So Good! The link to the Read Me beside each product is just the tip of the iceberg! It's an awesome add-on and it's saved me a ton of money! :D

Agreed!

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

It's useful, but how is it saving you money?

• Yeah, the Daz Deals add-on is So Good! The link to the Read Me beside each product is just the tip of the iceberg! It's an awesome add-on and it's saved me a ton of money! :D

Where do you get the plugin?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Where do you get the plugin?

This thread has all the info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on/p1