Creator's name on DazOriginals

Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Why is the name of the creator not shown anymore in the store? I really appreciated to know who is/are the creator(s) of the items I would like to buy. I know for sure they were there before but now, when I look at the productpage from Dragon Rage for instance Val3dArt nor Sarsa isn't mentioned anymore, not even in the additonal information, not even on the Online Readme
Why?

Love, Jeanne

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,816
    edited November 2012

They are still listed like our new one here:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-living-room-collection

Most likely it was accidentally omitted on that one which happens from time to time. Usually one of the creators needs to catch it (or someone at DAZ3D) and just let DAZ know and then it gets fixed or someone has to report it to them is all. :)

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited November 2012

Thank you Ann for answering. Maybe they accidentally did that then to the Hiro stuff because with the items I saw it was all Hiro stuf. Poses and clothes, and from different creators. Well, I hope they will fix it because I really liked it.

Love, Jeanne
    Oh, edited to add: It also doesn't show on Arashi BTW

Post edited by Jeanne M on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,816
    edited December 1969

JeanneM said:
    Thank you Ann for answering. Maybe they accidentally did that then to the Hiro stuff because with the items I saw it was all Hiro stuf. Poses and clothes, and from different creators. Well, I hope they will fix it because I really liked it.

Love, Jeanne
    Oh, edited to add: It also doesn't show on Arashi BTW

HUH Weird O.o...Thanks for pointing that out and I am usually good at catching that LOL I'll have to mention about the Hiro Bundles etc :)