Help! How do I know/get DAZ to pull from GPU in Iray

Hello.  I'm so sorry to bother the Pro Iray Renderers out there, but I've looked everywhere through the forums (including the huge thread for the Noob Iray users) - and I just can't find a straight answer to my question - so I'll ask it here and apologize if its been answered elsewhere.  Google and Forum searches have turned up nothing...  my wording might be wrong.

I just upgraded my video card yesterday from a Quadro FX 1800 to a 900 series EVGA GTX card. 

Okay, so I haven't been doing Iray until last night, so how do I know if DAZ is setup to pull from the GPU or the CPU?  Is there a check-box that I have to click on in DAZ, or is this something specific that I have to check on in my actual card itself or the Control Panel in Windows? 

I searched around the EVGA forums (which I'm still searching) and also have read throught that 24+ page forum thread here:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/53695/tips-tricks-for-iray-for-newbies/

but in all honestly, the only relevant thing to answer my question that I have found is: "Make sure you enable GPU in Iray".

I am a Noob when it comes to Iray and again I humbly apologize, but how and where in DAZ 4.9 Pro do I do this?  I've been searching every tab, Render Option, and Top Bar pull-down.  I just can't seem to find anything prioritizing GPU over the CPU option.

And if this particular nuance is not in DAZ, I'll go to EVGA and ask there for how to in the actual video card setting, but much of what I've found on that site caters to gamers and not Iray render newbies like myself.

Specs of new Video Card (is older, but what I could afford at this time):  EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SC 4GB - ATX 2.0.

To anyone who can answer this or redirect me to the correct answer, "Thank You!"

Comments

• Go to the Render Settings pane, and in that to the Advanced tab. If Iray is set as the Render Engine at the top there should be a check-box for the CPU, and for any GPUs DS recognises.

• Go to the Render Settings pane, and in that to the Advanced tab. If Iray is set as the Render Engine at the top there should be a check-box for the CPU, and for any GPUs DS recognises.

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Greatly appreciated, Richard!  :D