The Dungeon - Coming Soon Peek by ARTCollab [COMMERCIAL}

13»

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Great textureing...now I wonder who made those.

Quick call International Rescue we need more chocolate for Miss B. Thunder Bird 2 methinks should be able to carry enough chocolate to avoid disaster. :P

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Outstanding job!

• madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Excited about this, and that it has lots of props and hopefully lights. I would also love to see pose sets for Genesis to go with it.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,814
    edited December 1969

MadisonXF said:
    Excited about this, and that it has lots of props and hopefully lights. I would also love to see pose sets for Genesis to go with it.

While the set itself won't be coming with a Pose set I have spoken with a dear friend who does poses here at DAZ and I am fairly certain they will be doing a Pose set for it that should come out around the same time as this set or possibly shortly after :) (As long as their time permits it depending when we get this done) :)

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

This set itself has 3 rooms... and then we have about 50 props to go with it (and figures) that really make the dungeon a proper dungeon :) I think we may do the rooms as one pack and then the props as another and then a bundle maybe the two together. Not sure if there would be any interest in just the rooms or just the props? I'm more then open to thoughts on that LOL

While I'm not sure if there's enough interested buyers to warrant it, I can certainly see where there would be use in packaging the props and rooms separate. Some people may already have their own dungeons for these parts while others may see various uses for the rooms themselves. There's probably lots of factors like the exact nature of the final set of props and how modular the rooms are that will determine whether splitting the set up is a good idea or not.

edited November 2012

The rooms aren't modular (as in the walls and floors all saved separate etc though they are 3 or 4 individual rooms that were made to be used separate or together so it isn't like one large piece with all the rooms but rather broken into individual rooms all modeled to fit together. We decided against the saving out each wall etc this time though as with the cells etc it caused some problems :)

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

This is lovely work, thinking of moving the little green box thread in, looks nice and cosy ;)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    This is shaping up beautifully Annie, but I want to see more, please. I'm asking nicely . . . pretty please, with chocolate on top. No wait, I can't give away chocolate or I'll have a withdrawal, and trust me folks, you don't want to see me in a chocolate withdrawal. ~shakes head~

heehee... I'll second that request...

...and I'll add the chocolate, cream and cherries for good measure! :) edit: (oops...I'm too late... hey! more awesomeness! yay!!)

(*giggles* yes, I have some xtra chocolate for you, too, MissB. :) I sure don't want you to suffer in any way!) lol :lol:
    Thanks Jas, I knew I could count on you. ;-)

edited December 1969

Just a little note that our store is on sale for Black Friday, which you can check out here:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/artcollaborations?p=1

edited December 1969

~GASP~ I actually found something I don't already have??? Now how did that happen??? ~ROFL~

edited December 1969

Thought I would share my latest render of the Dungeon which is getting closer and closer to being done. In this image we have the doors all rigged and various ones open in all the rooms now with preset loads etc. In this I loaded in the Sconces and Ceiling lights that comes with the pack though there are also wall torches as well *but some of the other renders showed those so though I would try the sconces* This was rendered in Poser 2012 using the included lights and AO, IBL, and IDL

Anyway hope you all like it and I will be adding some more images of the individual pieces soon, though if you want a sneak peek, we have a thread up in our forums showing more images of the contents of the set though even there I didn't post "everything" ;)

DungeonOpen.jpg
    1281 x 806 - 657K
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

It's no use, it doesn't matter what you try, we want to buy this! :coolsmile:

(Not too soon though, I hope, I'm almost-but-not-quite decided on whether to get the new horse bundle this week or later. My bank card hates us all.)

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Beautiful Image! I am so looking forward to this set! This image made me think - with just a little imagination this could also be fantastic for a scene taking place in a barn like building - a steak restaurant, a western hoe-down, a themed wedding ... maybe an add on texture ... and no I didn't miss the ambience for the dungeon, just saying - this set has so much promise! -Cathy

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

That is indeed superb.

edited December 1969

It's no use, it doesn't matter what you try, we want to buy this! :coolsmile:

(Not too soon though, I hope, I'm almost-but-not-quite decided on whether to get the new horse bundle this week or later. My bank card hates us all.)

We are shooting for a release somewhere around the second or third week in December :) Hopefully the second over the third but time will tell as this set is pretty heavy as far as what is in it. We decided to break it into two sets (Rooms, Cameras, Lights in one and the 45 props in the other with their presets etc) and then one big one (Bundle) with everything.

At the moment there are:

3 Rooms
    26 lights with AOIBL and IBL versions for a total of 52 lights
    22 Camera Presets
    45 Props/ Figures Rigged and morphed where necessary including all sorts of chains and things every good Dungeon needs

And then presets for all of the above :)

edited December 1969

Cathy_Mod said:
    Beautiful Image! I am so looking forward to this set! This image made me think - with just a little imagination this could also be fantastic for a scene taking place in a barn like building - a steak restaurant, a western hoe-down, a themed wedding ... maybe an add on texture ... and no I didn't miss the ambience for the dungeon, just saying - this set has so much promise! -Cathy

Actually one of the other rooms (not the main Dungeon but the "Chamber" room as we call it is perfect for any of those things. I keep looking at it and thinking of the Bar in the Lord of the Rings so we may add on ROFL (We're add on fools ...has anyone noticed...we don't do it on purpose just as we play we go oooh we could add this or I want to do that ::headdesk::

I'm so glad you like what you see so far and that you can see possibilities. I do too..I am so wanting to be done so I can PLAAAAAY hehe :) I keep picturing scenes from like the show Merlin and keep wanting to sort out a good reason for a Dragon to be running around in there ROFL

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

I love this set! You are right, would be perfect for Merlin, or Lord of the Rings, anything medieval - this set has so much promise! It's wonderful! -Cathy

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,360
    edited November 2012

We are busy trying to come up with add-ons for the pack already. I really like the idea of the medieval bar. I already have several props that could be used in it in stock.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

It's here and I've bought the bundle! Won't be able to download until the weekend though...

Thanks both of you!

1280px-Oral_pear.jpg
    1280 x 941 - 181K
    orcexec_pw.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 208K
    luckybastards.jpg
    600 x 600 - 274K
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    It's here and I've bought the bundle! Won't be able to download until the weekend though...

Thanks both of you!

If you've bought it, I guess I must be renting from you ... ;)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 2012

Rendering a scene for Ann and Frank with it;-)

You lucky bastards!

Post edited by Totte on
    edited December 1969

Execution

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

I bought the bundle, mostly for the toys :coolgrin:
    playroom and swing cool extras.
    still desire one toy though
    the Pear of Anguish or choke pear
    any one willing to model one? open/close morphs needed :snake:

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Quick call International Rescue we need more chocolate for Miss B. Thunder Bird 2 methinks should be able to carry enough chocolate to avoid disaster. :P

Thanks Pete, I needed that! :-)
    edited December 2012

Pete - you are such a sucker!! I bet you're out of the naughty corner now, have fun in the free world!

Post edited by Totte on
  • DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Love these renders! Keep it up!

• edited December 1969

Anyone know how long the sale will be?

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Pendraia said:

Thanks both of you!

If you've bought it, I guess I must be renting from you ... ;)

Cool DAZ store credit will do...; )

*chuckles...how much do you charge for rent on a dungeon?

edited December 1969

So sorry I am running a little behind here ACK! I am locking down this thread as I have made an official release there here:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13312/

So sorry about that...if you can, please repost your wonderful images in that thread for me! And TY so much for sharing them! :) They are all awesome and so so sorry I ran behind LOL :(

This discussion has been closed.