Is there any way to check to see if I have accepted the EULA or not?

Ok, this is what I am getting at. Over the past couple months I spent some cash on the store with the hope of making some good renders and selling them to make some cash. I spent around $550. Well, it turns out, I suck lol. So basically I wasted $550. I was hoping to sell the rights of my account to somebody else for less money. If I could recover $350 to $400 that'd be a win in my book. The EULA though states that licenses are non-transferable (I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure that means that I can't sell my account to somebody else.) It states at the bottom of the EULA that if the user does not agree to the terms of the EULA that he/she should not press the "I Agree" button at the bottom. I made a dummy account to test this and agreed to the terms on this fake account and then went back to the EULA page and it comes up the same even if I agreed to the terms previously without saying anything like "You have accepted the EULA". So I have no idea if I accepted the terms on my real account or not.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,066

You had to accept the EULA to download your products.

• Ok, thank you Leana. I guess I'd like to close my account then since I can't sell it. Do you know if Daz gives you a percentage of the money back that you spent if you decide to close the account?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

There is another option: learn, practice, and you'll be able to do what you originally wanted.

There are lots of resources to help you get started, and this very forum has so many helpful people that I rarely see elsewhere.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

You can return anything from the last 30 days.  For older purchases than that, when you contact Customer Support to close your account you could ask, although I wouldn't expect anything.  But as Ati notes, you could ask for help in improving your work.