edited June 2012 in The Commons

It is that time of the month ...
223 products including Bulldozers at the moment:

http://www.contentparadise.com/SaleGroupView.aspx

Post edited by Kerya on

Comments

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

Oh thanks for the reminder... I'll check it out.

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

That always sounds like something religious! LOL

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

I got the bulldozer and a couple of Ferraris for 1.99 each. I sure wish they would put Terai Yuki 2 on sale... she has been on my wishlist for a couple of years.

Never thought I would ever enjoy CP Store shopping... but it was a refreshing change.... maybe Daz can move their products over to CP until they get the Daz Store fixed.... and in return Daz will send some gurus over to Smith Micro to get Genesis working in Poser.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    I got the bulldozer and a couple of Ferraris for 1.99 each. I sure wish they would put Terai Yuki 2 on sale... she has been on my wishlist for a couple of years.

Never thought I would ever enjoy CP Store shopping... but it was a refreshing change.... maybe Daz can move their products over to CP until they get the Daz Store fixed.... and in return Daz will send some gurus over to Smith Micro to get Genesis working in Poser.

I hope not - I don't like the expiring downloads at CP.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:

Can't you reset them there like you can here?

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:

Can't you reset them there like you can here?
    No you can't and that's what I don't like at CP! but there are other things I like :-)

Thank you Kerya for the heads up. I'm going to get me some poses for Miki 3
    I can't wait to see your face again again :)
    Have a very nice day,

Love, Jeanne

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

FYI

There are More $1.99 items that aren't listed on the First Friday Page.

Look under items on sale and scroll through. There are $1.99 items, $2 items, $2.50 items, etc.

Best of luck!

:coolsmile: