Attributes etc Widget disappears?

Hi,

sometimes when I select an object in camera view, the bounding box is visible, but not the Attributes widget (right term?).

BTW, I can switch to a different view, e.g. Top, and see the widget, but would rather not have to.

Thanks! smiley

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,117

Never happened to me. But - sometimes it is at a place I wouldn't have expected it; on a border or near a corner, sometimes a bit hard to locate.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited September 2016

Happens to me often enough that I wrote down a step to switch to another camera view to find it.

I haven't tried this, but I looked at the keyboard shortcuts, and <ctrl><alt>e       is a shortcut to get there (to the object attributes, in place of clicking the 'A' icon).  Not sure if it will work in the case where the 'A' icon is missing, but it's worth a try if you can remember it.

Post edited by sriesch on
  • 3dcal3dcal Posts: 178
    edited September 2016

Thanks for the replies! wink

I couldn't find this in the Bryce 7 Artist Guide (whom do I ask to include this?), but in the Bryce5 User Manual (Corel) on p.21, it says to switch views using the keyboard:

Director =  ~  (no shift)

Camera =  1

Top =  2

Right =  3

Front =  4

Saved =  5 - 9

Post edited by 3dcal on
  • srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited September 2016

Although nobody is currently making corrections or enhancements to the Bryce 7 user manual,  here is a keyboard shortcuts PDF:  http://www.horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceKybdShorties.pdf

Post edited by sriesch on
  • 3dcal3dcal Posts: 178
    edited September 2016

sriesch, 

thanks for the link, and vielen dank, Horo, for all the great tuts, tips, and resources!  smiley

Post edited by 3dcal on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,117

Gern geschehen, 3dcal. Good to hear that the resources find some use.