N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

Comments

• RAMWolff said:

Any advice on the lips.  The lips for my skin are pretty light, darker than the main skin but not this dark.  I even copied and applied the skin to the lips and then upped the Glossiness to give a bit of shine... still too dark.  Example and Settings below. 

Thanks for the assist!

Richard

Please do not post all parameters settings!

• Dimension-ZDimension-Z Posts: 352
    edited November 2016
    RAMWolff said:

Any advice on the lips.  The lips for my skin are pretty light, darker than the main skin but not this dark.  I even copied and applied the skin to the lips and then upped the Glossiness to give a bit of shine... still too dark.  Example and Settings below. 

Thanks for the assist!

Richard

Top Coat Bump to 3-4

I have set it default for all surfaces. 

It cutoffs the lips glossiness, just decrease it.

Post edited by Dimension-Z on
  • Meanwhile the product is "available" at certain pirate sites. To be honest - I tested it, and now I have purchased it here. Just after my first render I can say it's worth the money, even if 30$ are an "announcement", not to mention the "regular" price... (But of course you can test it here, too - just purchase and if you are not convinced, ask for a refund...) For the guys who perhaps use the "New gens" from 3feetwolf: the products cooperates perfectly: First you apply the NGS shaders to your figure, then you run the Script - or, on existing models, the "Update the material of New Gens" script from 3feetwolf.

In spite of the fact IRAY was a real progress in DAZ renders; I thought all the time the most light or shader presets still killed a lot of details of the skin maps; the results were often rather flat and not realistic. This product is certainly a big improvement - and I did not check so far the effect on previous figure generations like G2 oder V4...

My recommendation and "good work" to Dimension-Z.

• Meanwhile the product is "available" at certain pirate sites. To be honest - I tested it, and now I have purchased it here. Just after my first render I can say it's worth the money, even if 30$ are an "announcement", not to mention the "regular" price... (But of course you can test it here, too - just purchase and if you are not convinced, ask for a refund...) For the guys who perhaps use the "New gens" from 3feetwolf: the products cooperates perfectly: First you apply the NGS shaders to your figure, then you run the Script - or, on existing models, the "Update the material of New Gens" script from 3feetwolf.

In spite of the fact IRAY was a real progress in DAZ renders; I thought all the time the most light or shader presets still killed a lot of details of the skin maps; the results were often rather flat and not realistic. This product is certainly a big improvement - and I did not check so far the effect on previous figure generations like G2 oder V4...

My recommendation and "good work" to Dimension-Z.

Thank you so much and I know the site! I have complain again from my previous NGS1 .

Thank you so much!

D-Z

• edited November 2016

Found hard for those "amateurs" how i am to achieve great results with last figures, i was trying with Genesis 3, i wait excited that tutorial or improvements you spoke, also tails and genitalia etc, because on the other hand had amazing results with Genesis, tyvm. This is one Rae-el figure i'm working:

Without With

Post edited by shambleresp_eb83ebd029 on
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited November 2016

By the way, for more glossy lips, you can run my preset for female lips and decrease top coat bump to 2-4

Perfect!  I was trying to adjust the lips makeup one, got them to look supple but not shiny, this is much more my taste.  laugh

Thnx a lot Fisty. Finley is my fav model. I have done many tests with her. If you come on my deviant page you will see many render with her. Thnx again D-Z

Finley is my 2nd favorite of the G3 line, Dayna is my first.  I've never gotten her to look better than remotely passable in 4.9 so I'm very happy.  Is there a way to get her irises to be lighter?  They're supposed to be light blue.. I tried reducing the translucence strength but it didn't help.

Dayna.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 740K
    Post edited by Fisty on
  • Found hard for those "amateurs" how i am to achieve great results with last figures, i was trying with Genesis 3, i wait excited that tutorial or improvements you spoke, also tails and genitalia etc, because on the other hand had amazing results with Genesis, tyvm. This is one Rae-el figure i'm working:

Without With

I cant see them in full res.

Which the default and which NGS2?

If right is NGS then you must wait for the update fix for Dark Skins.

• Test using custom g3 figure, default daz hdri light.i like the result!

testngpro.jpg
    1749 x 1076 - 612K
  • Dimension-ZDimension-Z Posts: 352
    edited November 2016
    Fisty said:

By the way, for more glossy lips, you can run my preset for female lips and decrease top coat bump to 2-4

Perfect!  I was trying to adjust the lips makeup one, got them to look supple but not shiny, this is much more my taste.  laugh

Thnx a lot Fisty. Finley is my fav model. I have done many tests with her. If you come on my deviant page you will see many render with her. Thnx again D-Z

Finley is my 2nd favorite of the G3 line, Dayna is my first.  I've never gotten her to look better than remotely passable in 4.9 so I'm very happy.  Is there a way to get her irises to be lighter?  They're supposed to be light blue.. I tried reducing the translucence strength but it didn't help.

Try to set glossy color & specular to white for irises + trans lower. Or reset values Top Coat Thin Film & IOR. Or make Reflectance Tint more cyan.

Post edited by Dimension-Z on
  • Fisty said:

Try to set glossy color & specular to white for irises + trans lower. Or reset values Top Coat Thin Film & IOR. Or make Reflectance Tint more cyan.

• edited November 2016

Without With

Fixed, you can see the full image now. My  concern isn't with Genesis, love the dark figures and scenes, my concern is with Genesis 3 figures, but i can wait for your updates, tutorial etc

Post edited by shambleresp_eb83ebd029 on
  •  

Found hard for those "amateurs" how i am to achieve great results with last figures, i was trying with Genesis 3, i wait excited that tutorial or improvements you spoke, also tails and genitalia etc, because on the other hand had amazing results with Genesis, tyvm. This is one Rae-el figure i'm working:

Without With

Fixed, you can see the full image now. My  concern isn't with Genesis, love the dark figures and scenes, my concern is with Genesis 3 figures, but i can wait for your updates, tutorial etc

I still cant see them in full res. But can you please explain what is exactly the problem? Thank you

• MsteneMstene Posts: 30

Another test/play around.  This time I used the lighting setup with Face and body lights as previously mentioned (face and Body A with changes and an additional back rim light).  Shader alterations similar to my previous post, just more in line with this particular skin tone.

I am really delighted with this shader set up, as it isn't difficult to achieve terrific results.  Thanks again!

AGNtst02comp02.jpg
    2000 x 1202 - 624K
  • Mstene said:

Another test/play around.  This time I used the lighting setup with Face and body lights as previously mentioned (face and Body A with changes and an additional back rim light).  Shader alterations similar to my previous post, just more in line with this particular skin tone.

I am really delighted with this shader set up, as it isn't difficult to achieve terrific results.  Thanks again!

Very nice Render!

Can you please tell me what textures you used? Victoria 7?

edited November 2016

Yes,  & thanks!  That's default V7 Iray skin; the eyes are actually replacement from Project Eyeray (DimensionTheory) with the PeachFuzz add on (ThePhilosopher).

Having so much fun playing with all this  =D

Post edited by Mstene on
  • Mstene said:

Very nice Render!

Can you please tell me what textures you used? Victoria 7?

Mstene said:

Yes,  & thanks!  That's default V7 Iray skin; the eyes are actually replacement from Project Eyeray (DimensionTheory) with the PeachFuzz add on (ThePhilosopher).

Having so much fun playing with all this  =D

I'm very glad that you like it so much! I think you'll get better results than me!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869
    edited November 2016

One click on Troll for Genesis - http://www.daz3d.com/troll-for-genesis

Troll06ngsII03pic03iso1600.jpg
    1400 x 1080 - 367K
    Post edited by Artini on

Thanks so very much !  I am really loving it; You did all the hard work, though; I'm just enjoying it.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    RAMWolff said:

Thanks for the assist!

Richard

Oh, I'm so sorry.  I didn't know that was a no no.  Usually it's recommended to post those so whom ever is trying to help can fully see what they need to see.  I've removed that image.  Sorry, again! 

blush

RAMWolff said:

Thanks for the assist!

Richard

Top Coat Bump to 3-4

Hmmm, put the Top Coat Bump back to default 1.0 but still getting the darker lips. 

• TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited November 2016

This is great fun to play with :)

Here is one I did Yesterday - It's SC Joy & the lights are Render Studio Skin

Joy0511H1.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by Tottallou on
  • RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

Thanks for the assist!

Richard

Oh, I'm so sorry.  I didn't know that was a no no.  Usually it's recommended to post those so whom ever is trying to help can fully see what they need to see.  I've removed that image.  Sorry, again! 

blush

You're very right. But we also help people who dont want to get this product to improve their renders with vendor's hard work as we give them all the parameters for free.

So did my answer help you with your problem?

• Tottallou said:

This is great fun to play with :)

Here is one I did Yesterday - It's SC Joy & the lights are Render Studio Skin

Very beautiful render! And great model too!

You know that you can use a mask for eyebrows!

• RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

Thanks for the assist!

Richard

Top Coat Bump to 3-4

Hmmm, put the Top Coat Bump back to default 1.0 but still getting the darker lips. 

Can you please show me a render with default shader?

RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

Thanks for the assist!

Richard

Top Coat Bump to 3-4

Can you please show me a render with default shader?

More tweaks on my end but still a bit darker than I want. Also found the reflective quality of the eyes are very much diminished from my original settings.  Any ideas for bringing more nice reflections?  There are quite a few lights in the scene so there should be some feedback reflecting off of the Cornea, Iris and Sclera.  Second image are my old original settings...

Lips a bit of a bother2.jpg
    1156 x 837 - 855K
    Promo-03.jpg
    1156 x 837 - 691K
  • You know that you can use a mask for eyebrows!

Thanks for the reminder to be honest I had forgotten all about the eyebrow masks improving things

I like Joy as she always turns out well so I will redo her (probably many times) as I have the Peach Fuzz & Real Brows product that were mentioned here by someone else & I want to try these on her to

• Tottallou said:

as I have the Peach Fuzz & Real Brows product that were mentioned here by someone else & I want to try these on her to

Yeah, both products are great!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

...Very beautiful render! And great model too!

How did you do that mask for eyebrows. Could you please explain more about it.

• Artini said:

...Very beautiful render! And great model too!

How did you do that mask for eyebrows. Could you please explain more about it.

With any photo editor just open diffuse map, whiten eyebrows areas, save as edited diffuse map and replace it with the old in top coat bump.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited November 2016

Quick test render using Raw's Dokk Alfar for G2

dark-elf1.jpg
    524 x 742 - 57K
    Post edited by scorpio on