Product: Shaded Haven?

Do you know the tutorials that come with Daz Studio? One of them is called Barefoot Dancer, and it has this very caracteristic environment prop.

I saw in the Daz freebies today this product: http://www.daz3d.com/checkard-amor-secret-garden-shaded-haven which is a materials add-on for this one http://www.daz3d.com/secret-garden-shaded-haven, which looks exactly like the product in the Barefoot Dancer tutorial. I checked on daz, and that prop comes in the Genesis 2 Starter Essentials, but I cannot find it in the store...

Is there any way to make that freebie work with the one I already have? They look the same, the one that comes with G2 Starter Essentials and the Secret Garden Shaded Haven. Why is it being sold twice? Or am I missing something here? frown

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

The product in the store is in Poser format; the one included in G2F Starter Essentials is in DS (.duf) format.  The add-on texture should work with the version in Starter Essentials.  The product is for sale for those who want a Poser rather than DS version.

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 987

The product in the store is in Poser format; the one included in G2F Starter Essentials is in DS (.duf) format.  The add-on texture should work with the version in Starter Essentials.  The product is for sale for those who want a Poser rather than DS version.

But when I click in the prop and materials I don't find it :(

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited August 2016

"But when I click in the prop and materials I don't find it"

"It" being what, taemimun? The Checkered Amor texture set? Assuming that you have loaded the pergola and props from the original Shaded Haven set (that comes with the G2F Starter Essentials), you can select each element in turn from the set and apply the corresponding Checkered Amor textures, which can be found in the Poser Formats section under the Content Library tab, as follows:

Poser Formats - your library* - Pose - FWDesign - SG ShadedHaven - !!Checkered Amor Addon - !Ivy MATS\Building MATS\Prop MATS

* this is whatever you have named your main content library

If you are trying to find the textures under the Smart Content tab rather than the Content Library tab, I can't help you there as I don't use Smart Content in the misguided belief that I'm smarter than the software. smiley

Post edited by SixDs on
  • CherubitCherubit Posts: 987
    SixDs said:

"But when I click in the prop and materials I don't find it"

"It" being what, taemimun? The Checkered Amor texture set? Assuming that you have loaded the pergola and props from the original Shaded Haven set (that comes with the G2F Starter Essentials), you can select each element in turn from the set and apply the corresponding Checkered Amor textures, which can be found in the Poser Formats section under the Content Library tab, as follows:

Poser Formats - your library* - Pose - FWDesign - SG ShadedHaven - !!Checkered Amor Addon - !Ivy MATS\Building MATS\Prop MATS

* this is whatever you have named your main content library

If you are trying to find the textures under the Smart Content tab rather than the Content Library tab, I can't help you there as I don't use Smart Content in the misguided belief that I'm smarter than the software. smiley

Yep the textures :) thank you very much!