Japanese School Uniforms Now In DAZ Store! [Commercial]

SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Here they are!

Make sure you don't miss them down on page 6 of the Hiro 5 sale - get them while they're on intro! This has all the comprehensive FBM support you expect from a SickleYield product, for males, females, toons and realistic characters. Some fun extra morphs as well!

Pieces:

Jacket
Shirt
Belt+pants
Shoes

Popup05sm.jpg
462 x 600 - 182K
Popup2sm.jpg
462 x 600 - 254K
Mainsm.jpg
462 x 600 - 242K

Comments

• ytetsuytetsu Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

This is not a complaint, but if you say Japanese (Classical) School Uniform then you need white Standup-Collar (made by celluloid in early days and polypropylene now).
    I wore them in my school days. (Don't ask me when or my age. BTW it's a long time ago). And we don't wear with open-collared shirt with the upper uniform because of direct touch of the collar with neck.

Anyway, I purchased. Good work.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Sorry about that. All of the pictures I found with the shirt with no jacket (there were not very many) made it look as if the collar was flat.

Here is a pair of morphs to make it look more like that under the jacket. Copy them to My Library. The morphs are then to be found under Movement and Style of the untucked shirt and called TallInsideCollar and TallInsideCollarUnderJacket.

• ytetsuytetsu Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Sorry about that. All of the pictures I found with the shirt with no jacket (there were not very many) made it look as if the collar was flat.

Here is a pair of morphs to make it look more like that under the jacket. Copy them to My Library. The morphs are then to be found under Movement and Style of the untucked shirt and called TallInsideCollar and TallInsideCollarUnderJacket.

Sorry for late of reply. I've caught a cold.
    And thanks for morphs and information.
    I will check when I'm good.

You can see the pictures about uniform and shirt followings.
    jacket
    shirt

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

So I was right, the collar IS actually a flat style, it's just.. starched up really hard? Huh.