Does Daz3d even have a "Help' department anymore?

upallniteupallnite Posts: 0

5 Days ago I purchased a Pose set with something like 150 poses in it... problem is, the set did not come with images so I have absolutely no idea which pose I'm selecting when I choose one.

So I immediately submitted a ticket... 5 days ago... and have not heard ANYthing from Daz3d... they used to be good about this, are they getting to that "just buy from us and shut up" mentaility?

Very very disappointed - at first I just clicked through every pose (it's a mix/match posing set - select a pose from the arms, then the torso, then the legs) attempting in vain to get a good pose, now I'm just chalking this up to wasted money.

{wow, I've been a member since 2006 - haven't posted in a long time but it's saying this is my first post. Must be a new system}

Post edited by upallnite on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Could you Post a link to the set from the store. I have many and I might be able to help.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

upallnite said:
    5 Days ago I purchased a Pose set with something like 150 poses in it... problem is, the set did not come with images so I have absolutely no idea which pose I'm selecting when I choose one.

So I immediately submitted a ticket... 5 days ago... and have not heard ANYthing from Daz3d... they used to be good about this, are they getting to that "just buy from us and shut up" mentaility?

Very very disappointed - at first I just clicked through every pose (it's a mix/match posing set - select a pose from the arms, then the torso, then the legs) attempting in vain to get a good pose, now I'm just chalking this up to wasted money.

{wow, I've been a member since 2006 - haven't posted in a long time but it's saying this is my first post. Must be a new system}

Customer service is, as always, the best CS going, however when they are hard pressed, as they are at the moment with so many requests emanating from a month long sale, then it does take slightly longer than usual to process the tickets.
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

and to add it is the weekend too.

• upallniteupallnite Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Jaderail said:
    Could you Post a link to the set from the store. I have many and I might be able to help.

Sure: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/michael-3-dynamic-pose-construction-set
    I attached an image of how it displays in Poser 8, not sure what's up with the 2004 date though...

Poser-NoPreviews.jpg
    301 x 645 - 25K
    Post edited by upallnite on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

upallnite said:
    Jaderail said:

Sure: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/michael-3-dynamic-pose-construction-set
    I attached an image of how it displays in Poser 8, not sure what's up with the 2004 date though...Sorry I only have the M4 sets but they all come with Icons. Not a clue why they are not showing for you.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,841
    edited December 1969

The set may use .rsr thumbnails, in which case recent versions of Poser won't show them.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775
    edited November 2012

Yep, .rsr thumbnails will always do that in Poser 8 & up. There's a free .rsr converter around, convert the thumbnails to .png with it and they'll show just fine.

Converter is here: http://www.senosoft.com/

Post edited by Byrdie on